Chapter 6

A week later

It was just like any other normal school day. Katsuki woke up early and got ready for school, went down to eat breakfast and cussed his mother goodbye, went to the train station, met his self-proclaimed friends along the way, opened the door to his classroom with a loud bunch of kids greeting him and his tired teacher simply sleeping at the corner of the room as always.

If there is a difference, it would probably be the schedule for the day. Aizawa announced that today, they will be taking a trip to one of the facilities owned by UA, the Unforseen Simulation Joint or known as USJ in order to hone their rescuing skills.

It caused an uproar to most of the class but some were unfazed such as Bakugo was sure that he's gonna ace this activity and the multi-colored chill dude called Shoto Todoroki with a Half hot and Half cold quirk. To be fair, nothing in particular interests Shoto.

Aizawa tasked everyone to wear their school-provided hero costumes and meet him outside after a few minutes. As excited as the class was, it did not take them long to get ready and meet up with their seriously in-need of sleep teacher. After everyone was ready and is in the bus, the trip of Class 1A to USJ started.

Everyone chattered among themselves. Katsuki however was just being quiet on the side, annoyed at how loud his classmates are. He was especially irritated when his name was brought up as the most unapproachable person at school. He didn't jump on their antics this time whatsoever leaving his classmates bewildered.

He simply took a deep breath and rested his sight on the outside scenery, noticing the countless trees they passed by as they made their way to the training facility, remembering a certain someone with hair of similar shade of green.

Not long after, they reached their destination. What greeted them was the huge dome-like structure of the well-known USJ and the Pro Hero: Thirteen right outside waiting for them.

Thirteen introduced herself and the USJ as well as its purpose. She also stated how important this training is gonna be and the responsibilities one would have after becoming a hero. After hearing from Thirteen spectacular demonstration, the students were all amazed and fired up for this training.

Along the way, Thirteen explained to Aizawa why the other teacher could not make it in time today. With nothing Aizawa could do, he could only sigh in defeat and hope for the best.

It didn't take long for them to finally enter the facility. The view of multiple courses all around the USJ is a spectacle for the students. They had never ever seen a place with multiple occurrences going on inside. Thirteen went on to explain how this was made possible.

Everything is going well until Aizawa noticed dust falling from above. Some students have noticed it too expecially the overly sensitive to his looks, Yuga Aoyama, when a dust fell right above his nose. He freaked out and sneezed a lot, catching the attention of his classmates.

One of the students, namely Eijiro Kirishima, the redheaded boy that has been pestering Katsuki exclaimed, "Wow, UA really put everything into training their students. To think they would set up such a huge boulder above us probably to test our senses or/and our reaction speed!"

"Yeah, hopefully they don't actually let that fall on us though." The yellow haired student with the blue visor, Denki Kaminari, worringly states.

Thirteen responded with shock, "We didn't set that up-!"

She was cut off when the boulder suddenly fell. With Thirteen's fast response, she quickly activated her quirk sucking the boulder to oblivion.

It caused shock and fear to quickly seep in into the students. Now knowing that that was not part of the program, it was crystal clear why it happened.

"Students, stick together! Don't stray far from us! " Thirteen ordered.

After the dust cleared enough, a figure can be seen from above. Enormous wings flapped majestically sending winds to their way.

"Who are you! Get down now, I'm assuming it was you who dropped boulder to us! If you do not get down and speak this instant, you will be apprehended! " Eraser spoke loud enough for the figure to hear. Despite the effort, the figure simply stayed afloat right above them. It didn't budge an inch, still it's features was unclear. They could make up a hint of green and its figure, however. The current position of the sun was not in their favor.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!? GET DOWN WHOEVER YOU ARE! " Eraser shouted, much louder than before. Still, it fell to deaf ears. The figure still did not move at all and simply stared at him.

Eraser knew his quirk won't work on mutation quirks, flying opponents are even harder to deal with, with nothing to reach them. Eraser knew he can't possibly throw his capture gear that high, the only solution left is for one of his students either throw him up or make something that he could step on and close the gap between him and the figure, or the figure lands to the ground himself.

He usually deals with this kind of situation during patrols by taking advantage of the height and walls of the buildings around to maneuver his way, but currently, it is not possible, the distance between them is just too high.

Eraser could only grimace. As a teacher, he shouldn't involve his students to things like this because they aren't ready at all but he was left with no choice.

He looked to his students. Fortunately, they weren't as scared as he thought. Yes fear is present in their eyes but so is determination. He was about to speak with his students and Thirteen when a voice coming not from above, but from a distance caught their attention.

"Are you having fun talking with my pet, Eraser?" followed with a snicker, a light blue haired man with hands attached to his face and throughout his body faced where the group is located.