Chapter 4

After a short while, Pup didn't notice but they had arrived on an area with less trees and lights flickering around. It was still dark, however. The man snucked a small chocolate candy and gave it to Pup, "Bear with this for now."

Pup, still out of it at the time, directly ate the whole candy including the plastic. The man could only slap his face when in a short second, the candy was already swallowed. Pup didn't have any problem about this whatsoever. His body has fast metabolism and uses every material it could get to strengthen or heal itself and the rest are usually excreted through sweat or defecation.

A few moments later, the man attacked the boy. Confused, Pup immediately dodged as fast as he could but his wings was on the way of his steps, making him take the hit and fall instead.

"That is still a trial to get you used with your new... bodypart, or whatever. Get used to it immediately because soon, I will be using my flames to fight you." Pup simply frowned. He was sure he could avoid that attack, he saw it coming yet he couldn't get away as efficiently. His wings were on the way. They are still useless, he thought.

Once again, the man attacked attempting to land a high kick and again, Pup couldn't move away in time and got hit in the head. He held his head feeling the big bump starting to form. He noticed his wings also covering his head this time. As if it was also his hands. Hands.... Pup tried moving his wings around.

He flailed them, spread them widely, flapped them a bit. It is similiar to using his hands except it was much more complex since it lacked the fingers that he is used to. He could move it very well though. And the air resistance he gets from flapping them is insane. He could probably fly if he wants to.

Then soon, another attack came. This time, he raised his wings a bit avoiding the tips to touch the ground and get in the way of his tracks. He was able to avoid the side kick now.

"Heh, that's good. Now that you're used to it, let's crank up the heat! " the man smiled, blue fire forming from both his hands. Pup simply stared in awe, imitating his moves, Pup remembered... That's right, he has something similar too! Right! He has many more in him! His hands started to heat up, it heated so much, the waves of the heat can be seen and a colorless fire has formed.

The official training spar has started.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ A Year later~

A young boy with a spiky hair in the color of ash blonde ate his breakfast sandwich aggressively.

He grumbled, "OLD HAG, THIS TASTES LIKE SHIT! "
A woman with similar looks wearing an apron, seemingly his mother, answered in the same loud and angered voice, "SHUT UP AND BE GRATEFUL I MADE YOU BREAKFAST YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

'Loud and lively as usual', the peacemaker man with brown hair and glassess sitting at the couch thought. 'Atleast they're not being physical right now, sigh.. "

The Bakugo family is always like this. It has never changed and never will. However, their close family friend isn't. The 'Midoriya' family, has never been the same with only one remaining family member left.

'Midoriya' Inko, a 'bereaved' mother, makes breakfast for two. It's a bit early but she cooked katsudon and placed more of the food on the other plate. Then, she situated the two breakfast in the small table, facing each other. She sat on the side with the smaller portion of Katsudon and on the other, there was a portrait of a bright young boy smiling happily with an allmight figurine in hand. Inko smiled, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Happy birthday, my dear baby... I.. I made you your favorite..! Its the Katsudon you loved!"

Inko couldn't stop the tears from falling. She missed her dear boy, her lovely boy, the only one filling her heart with joy. Everybody says he's dead but she hopes for him to be alive and well somewhere. Hopefully one day, she crosses upon him and he comes back running to her mother's arms. 'If only I prepared you enough.. If only I was a competent mother, maybe we would've still shared another meal together.. ' she thought.

"Let's dig in now, Izuku..."

Inko wept.