Chapter 7

"Are you having fun talking with my pet, Eraser?" followed with a snicker, a light blue haired man with hands attached to his face and throughout his body faced where the group is located.

As a reader, you are probably well informed of this man's identity. He is called 'Tomura Shigaraki', known as one of the most cruel, immature, sadistic, sociopathic villain in this world. His quirk is called 'Decay' that allows him to disintegrate or destroy anything he lays his hands on (with all 5 fingers). His signature look would be the dishriveled, unkempt hair and the dry, cracked lips. Note: the dryness of his lips can be compared to that of a dessert.

"Wha-.. W-who is that now!? " a scared purple blob of a student asks.

Some of the students  tried to move a bit closer to take a look from where the voice was coming from. However, they were stopped by Eraser before they could even take another step.

If the aura Eraser and Thirteen are giving off aren't scary enough, a black-purple mist like substance started appearing behind the currently-unknown-man spreading like wildfire before being big enough and coming to a stop. Numerous people came out of the mist and they do not look like the kind you would want to have a chat with. Every single person that came out of that mist was prepared for the fight about to ensue.

The figure above them finally stopped staying afloat above the group. Instead, it flew all over the USJ before landing right beside the man. This time, the figure can be clearly seen.

It seemed to be a boy(?), long messy and curly green hair, massive dirty green fading to blue wings, barefoot with a hunger-pang frame, cut-off chains dangling from the shackles on his ankles and wrists and a very noticeable thick chunk of a metal collar, are all the attributes that describes the appearance of the boy. His face is covered with a black mask paired with his long untrimmed bangs.

"Eraserhead and Thirteen are the only teachers available. Allmight is missing, contrary to the report we received. " a low-toned voice spoke. It seems to have come from the mist forming into something humanoid with its dreary glowing yellow eyes.

"Huh.. I bought this many people over... Even my treasured pet just for him.. But he's nowhere to be found? " Shigaraki replied. He seemed agitated. He was just about to scratch his neck (again) when an grim idea popped on his mind.

"Hey.. Tell me, if I kill all of these kids, will he appear? " exuding pure evilness, Shigaraki laughed. His laughter echoed and was heard by the group, it sent chills right down their spine.

"tch.. Damn villains. " Katsuki gritted.

"To think they'd dare attack UA students right in the facility owned by UA! " a student exclaimed.

"Sensei! What about the intruder alert system!" another student asks.

Thirteen could only reply with a hint of hesitation, "We do have them but... Seeing as it's not working, something or someone must be interfering with the signals."

"Don't you think it was foolish for them to attack us in broad daylight? Aren't they afraid!?" another one of the students asks. It didn't take long for it to be answered however by their fellow classmate, none other than Shoto Todoroki. (why am I always emphasizing him lol)

"We don't know if only us were attacked but we can be sure that they planned this ambush thoroughly and are confident that they would suceed." Todoroki started.

"They knew that a class would be held here in an isolated area away from the school and because the alarms did not activate, its obvious that they are the culprit, they must've had someone with a suitable quirk to disable the alarms... All of this was carefully planned with a specific goal in mind.."

"Tch.. I thought it was only one troublemaker but turns out there was a whole bunch involved.. Thirteen, you focus on evacuating the children to safety. Contact the school if you can." Eraser declared while putting on his signature yellow goggles and readying his capture weapon. His hair floated freely on the air as his eyes glowed a dangerous red.

"Sensei! Are you planning on fighting them all alone!? You should know there's a limit to how many one can face head on!" The boy with glasses and turbos on his calf uttered with worry for his sensei.

"You can't be called a hero if you only know a single trick on hand." Eraser replied. "Thirteen, I'll leave them to you! "

And with that, Eraser rushed down to face the enemies that are much larger and with more feircer quirks than him with nothing but his quirk, capture gear, and pocket knife to boot. Taking all of them down would be impossible with only him alone against the sheer number of his enemies, but at least he can buy a bit of time to let his problem children escape safely.