Nightmare

Pup opened his eyes. He was greeted with a very familiar scene, though something was weird about his sight - as if he got shorter. But he didn't think much of it. He just enjoyed this moment, sitting on the lap of a happy man and infront of a woman gladly handing him a toy while saying something. Though he could not understand what these people are talking about and see their faces clearly either. He just felt relieved and safe..

...That was until the scenery started to flicker. It was turning into another familiar scene - one that started his nightmares. It was dark and cold. He could feel something wet on his hands but he couldn't see what it was. He could hear the whispers that was going louder at the minute together with the sound of laughter echoing. Everything sent him chills until it all stopped and went quiet. Unusual. He looked around, but he knew that doing so is wrong. No, everything up 'till this moment is wrong, nothing would change even if he did a thing. He tried taking a step to the darkness, feeling the stickiness of his hands and the heaviness of his back. Before he could do so however, hands gripped his legs and gone after his arms. He was being dragged beneath the land. He thrashed and flailed his limbs in an attempt to free himself until something, or rather, someone laid a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to see the face he very much fear - the face of his master, Tomura Shigaraki, glaring him down while smiling widely.. All he could do was stare at him terrifyingly until he was consumed by the land...

Pup woke up.