Chapter 11

Pup needs no pity. And he shows no pity, that's how he was taught.. That's one of the many that was drilled on his mind.

And along with those, the most important rule is to follow master's order.

"Let's first get our portal back. Pup. "

Pup attacked Bakugo, who was holding Kurogiri at the time. He was about to hit him but Allmight quickly pushed Katsuki away to parry Pup's attack, freeing Kurogiri from Katsuki's restrain.

The students was startled of the scene. 'That was too fast, I couldn't even see it with my eyes! Tch. ' Katsuki thought.

Allmight was pushed back, hitting a distant tree. Despite so, he leaped through the air and was back with the group before you even know it. He said, "Do you have to go that far? " obviously questioning how the villains would go as far as attacking a kid.

"We had no choice. He had our ally and we had to save him. " Shigaraki replied, his wickedness evident on his eyes.

"You see that one over there, the dog one, he was real violent you know? Yet after all of this, he would get praises while us gets condemned. But it was all the same violence. Why do we have to separate violence into heroic and villainous when after everything, we're all the same?! Screw being the Symbol of Peace! There is no differences between us! I will be the one to change this society for the better, and I will start by killing you first!"

"What bullshit are you talking about. You're only doing this for your entertainment, you sick villain."

"Heh, you caught me so easily. " Shigaraki answered with craze present on his tone. His eyes flaring as they glared holes on Allmight's face. He wore his shit-eating grin. He almost doesn't look... Human.

"A hero is someone who uses his given abilities to help someone in need. They have the prowess to turn the tide in any given time. Have you even heard of a real hero, villain?! "

"Tsk. Heroes don't exist anymore. " the villain muttered.

"4 versus 3, we can help defeat them, Allmight! " Kirishima suggested.

"No, you kids stay away, get to safety, NOW." Allmight disagrees.

"If I hadn't help you, the situation could've been more worse." Shoto relented.

"While I'm grateful for that, this time is different, young Todoroki. Let me show you how a pro Hero does his job. "

Allmight only has little bit of time left. This time, he plans to really end it as soon as possible. He then emitted an intimidating aura, sending chills to the villains, thinking they have won.

Allmight swiftly moved towards the villains and so did Pup to face him. The two clashed, sending shockwaves pushing everyone else away. They started engaging in a fight once again, this time much fierceful than before.

Each sent a barrage of heavy attacks, Allmight seemingly overpowering Pup with strength and speed. Each looking for an opening and targeting another's weaknesses. Pup got sent flying to the little forest area, to the air, and even smashed to the ground. But, aside from narrowing his eyes, Shigaraki doesn't seem to be of any bit concerned.

Allmight sent a strong uppercut right on Pup's stomach yelling "Striving to go far beyond, PLUS ULTRA! "

Pup got blasted to the sky out of the aren- Facility! Facility.. He broke through the roof! The blast was of great force, everyone could feel the wave.

Everyone (who saw the scene) celebrated Allmight's 'ultimate victory'. Allmight's time is also almost up and Katsuki knew that but he was too focused on the green villain all this time. He felt a huge sense of familiarity to him. Anyways, there was only aproximately 30 seconds left before time's up. But...