Chapter 12

Somewhere in Japan, in a room styled similarly to a bar, a familiar portal appeared. Shigaraki plopped to the floor from the portal. It took him a few seconds to register what had just happened but when he did, he was filled with resentment.

"My leg was shot. Pup was left behind. The subordinates either killed or captured.... And that bastard is not even dead yet! Those pesky kids and heroes. If given just a little more time, Pup could've finished him right there and then! Ugh.... "

Shigaraki clenched his hands, not wanting to stand for a few more minutes. A bit after, Kurogiri emerged from the portal, prepared for what's going to happen next.

As soon as Kurogiri took a step, Shigaraki's attention immediately turned to him.

"You.. Where is Pup. You knew his exact coordinates, why did you not bring him with you!? WE COULD'VE AT LEAST KEPT HIM! "

Shigaraki questioned furiously. He was filled with anger to the point of throwing his hand-mask to kurogiri which was useless as it only phased through him.

"I... Apologize, Young Master. The.. Subject sensed changes about to be made on the floor we were standing on, without knowledge of exact coordinates, my teleportation won't work. Besides, it's too risky especially with you injured."

Despite the calm expression he was showing, Kurogiri was nervous and hoped his excuse would work. It was a big risk because he knew his master was watching the fight, he was hoping he didn't notice what he had done. His life was at stake and he would definitely not want to lose it again.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! What does a bit of floor changes have to do with you opening a portal?! If you had just-"

"That is enough, Tomura." a voice of a man sounded through the room. Shigaraki and Tomura looked at the source of the sound, it was the static monitor his sensei often used to communicate with him and the league.

"Kurogiri was simply taking your... state into consideration. Besides, that favorite dog of yours knows its way back to its owner. He'll be back before you even know it. "

"But sensei–!"

"It seems your wound is affecting your thinking. Treat him for now, Kurogiri. We'll talk later about what had happened. Make sure to come by later. "

"Yes, master. "

And with that, the monitor turned off. Kurogiri proceeded to help Shigaraki stand up but he pushed the man aside.

"Don't touch me! I don't need your help. " Shigaraki spat as he tried to stand up shakingly by himself with the help of a nearby stool.

"Please don't be like this, young master. I need to treat your wound so it doesn't worsen." Kurogiri tried to reach his hand once more only for it to be slapped.

"I said, DON'T TOUCH ME! " Shigaraki did not take Kurogiri's disobedience that well. He glared at him, seething with annoyance and hatred. It led to more individuals to check what was happening and enter the room.

"You are so fucking noisy, Tomura. " A certain white haired man with a few burn scars complained as he approaches the counter and asked Kurogiri for a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, Shiggy-nii~. Can you keep it down? It's still early in the morning! " another girl with blonde hair and messy bun in a pink pyjamas expressed complaint as she rub her eyes and release a yawn.

"You mean afternoon, you lazy sloth. " The white haired man, which we will call Dabi from now on, jokingly teases.

"Shut up, old man. Hmph." the girl, which we will be calling Toga for the sake of narration, retaliates.