Chapter 8

Meanwhile, with the students.

Everybody was busy making their way as fast as they could back to the entrance. Bakugo glanced back at the fight Aizawa has started before following right after the group.

He could do nothing but click his tongue out of frustration knowing his teacher is sacrificing himself just to save them. Bakugi was reminded of the past, realizing he still haven't changed a tad bit from before when he needed someone to sacrifice themselves for his own safety. It hurt his pride.

On the way, they were blocked by the mist-like man. 'He' went on to introduce themselves as the "League of Villains" with the specific goal of eliminating the Symbol of Peace, Allmight.

However, the man was confused as to why Allmight wasn't present when according to the report they received, he would be accompanying this group of students as a teacher.

Before he could continue with his speech, he was attacked by two of the students, Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Shut the hell up and just drop dead, damned villain! " Katsuki exclaimed right after putting an explosion right on the face of the mist-villain.

Unfazed by this, the villain proceeded to compliment? the two. He stated that even if they are still children, they are the kids this soceity trains and cares dearly as a hero in training.

Then the villain executed what he has come for. He  spread his mist quirk to swallow the whole group but with Tenya Iida's quick response in saving two of his classmates and Thirteen's quirk, they were able to stop only a few students from getting warped.

Thirteen continued to suck the quirk of the villain but it didn't take long for him to think of a counterattack. He used his portal mist to redirect the suction of Thirteen's quirk by opening a new portal behind her which ended to her back being torn open by her own quirk. She fell right to the ground and lost her ability to move. With a "thud", one of Iida's classmates immediately told him to run.

Despite the villain hearing their plan from before, he was still surprised by how fast the kid run past him. He tried using his quirk to warp the kid somewhere but with the help of the other students, in some way or another, even when he was being thrown and spun around by mere students, that single kid managed to escape.

At that moment, the villain realized, "The backup will soon arrive... This is.. A Game Over."

Now let's rewind time a bit. In the flood area, Shoto Todoroki was falling from a height and sunk to the artificially made body of water. He immediately swam up as quickly as he could but a swift villain with a wide mouth filled with shark teeth swam too fast towards his direction.

Luckily, his classmate, a girl with a quirk similar to a frog, named Tsuyu Asui kicked the villain away from him and bought him out of the water to the boat sitting right in the middle of the waters.

When they all got to the boat (including the purple blob I would rather not yet name till the end of the chapter), Shoto whispered a thanks to Tsuyu.

After talking it out for a bit, understanding the current situation they are in, and their possible next moves, Shoto jumped down the boat, not wasting time more than they already did.

The villains in the water that wasn't expecting what Shoto's quirk could do, froze solid inside of this huge ice cube attraction Shoto had created. Just as they thought they had the winning card in this game.

Shoto froze not only the surface but the whole body of water, only leaving the villains' head out of this huge block of ice that could send chills throughout the whole facility. With how cold it has become, it will only take a matter of time before the villains faint or possibly die from the coldness of being trapped in the ice, or in simplier big brain term, hypothermia.

It didn't take them long to hide themselves and spectate the fight of their teacher in the plaza before making their way back to the entrance.

Now, again, let's rewind time a very little bit and have a look at Aizawa's perspective.

Right after coming down from the flight of stairs, Eraser immediately engaged in a fight with the numerous villains in the plaza.

Unknown to him that the immature dry brat is calculating every single bit of his moves. In the middle of the fight, the mist-villain, known as Kurogiri, appeared right beside Shigaraki and reported what had happened.

How he didn't manage to kill Thirteen but paralyze her movements, how he couldn't warp a few students, and how he let one escape.

Shigaraki, pissed by this outcome, threatened to kill Kurogiri if it wasn't for his sensei and his useful warping quirk. Then he scratched his neck. He scratched and scratched and scratched till it bled.

"We can't fight many heroes. That wasn't part of the plan! Its game over... Ah, its game over already ? How boring. Should we just retreat?" Shigaraki spoke in a childish tone. Then his attention went to Eraserhead once more.

Finally, it was time for Shigaraki to fight Aizawa.