19 - Don't go, Daddy

This chapter has some...heavy smut.

This chapter probably has a gazillion mistakes btw.

. . .

Zavier Creed

There was nothing more delicious than Olivia on her knees, with her ass facing me, and her looking over her shoulder curiously with anticipation all over her pretty face.

I spread her ass, looking at her poor little pussy which was still wet and red. Her cunt for too sensitive for her own good. 

I grabbed the bottle of lube. "Hold yourself open for me."

She did as she was told. Her tiny hands reached back, her black nails glinting as she presented herself to me. "Good girl."

I dropped some liquid on her asshole, letting her feel its coldness. She quivered but didn't let go.

I knew the beads were too big. But this was going to be fun. For me. She'd be crying in no time.

"Now, Kitten," I said, rubbing the toy on her. "This will hurt. My baby knows her safeword, no?"

"It's Chocolate, daddy."

"Good girl."

I put in the first bead, which was tiny. Olivia made a small sound but settled in quickly.

I spanked her ass. She whimpered at the unexpected pain.

I reached the edges of my handprint on her upper thigh. I hadn't even hit her that hard. Yet.

I pushed in the second.

She let out a loud gasp. "Daddy-"

I grabbed the vibrator from the nightstand and pushed the small, pink thing inside of her. It's one-hand pushed against her clit. I turned it on.

She let out a moan of relief.

I took the opportunity to push the fourth and the fifth bead. I spanked her upper thigh, creating another handprint. She flinched, looking over her shoulder with tear-filled eyes.

"You wanted daddy, little girl" I reminded her as a small pout came on her lips.

She turned her head back, sniffling.

I tried to put the sixth one in, but it was too big for her. She whined every time I tried to push it in.

"Baby," I cooed. "Open up for daddy."

She sniffled, her hands opening her up more. I tried pushing it in but she cringed away.

I grabbed her thick thigh, forcing her back. "Take it."

"Hurts!"

"Take. It."

I pushed it in and she sobbed into the pillows.

"It's smaller than my cock," I said. "Almost half. What will happen when I fuck this ass, hm? Will you cry?" I looked at the three larger beads left. I knew she wouldn't be taking them in anytime soon.

She sniffled. "Daddy."

"Baby."

"I..." Her thighs pressed together. I pushed at the vibrator, making her take it deeper.

And then pulled it out.

"You can let go of your ass now, kitten."

She did.

I rubbed her clit, just a little, and pushed two fingers inside of her. She was tighter than usual.

"Wonder how tight you'll get when I fuck you, little slut."