30 - Pretty little kitten

Olivia Woods

"Malcolm?" I asked, gently applying mascara. Ashton was standing behind me, his hands on the chair, as he watched me through the mirror. "Who's he?"

"One of our millions of cousins," Ashton muttered, eyes on the dress I was wearing. It was a tiny white dress that hugged my questionable curves. "Baby, bend over. I need a taste."

"I-" I blushed furiously, putting the mascara stick down. "We'll be late."

His hands wrapped around my neck. "I haven't fucked you in so long," he said, his voice low. "I've got blue balls, and this tiny thing isn't helping." He pulled on the thin strap of my dress.

I bit my bottom lip and then released it instantly, not wanting to ruin my lipstick. "....We're going to be late and-"

"Shut up. You need to listen better, Little one."  His lips ghosted over my neck. "When was the last time I spanked you?"

"Um..." I gulped. "It has been months."

"That's a shame," he muttered into my ear, eyes holding mine hostage through the mirror. "Bend. Over. It's clear you need some discipline."

I bent over the dressing table, putting my hands on the mirror. Ashton moved the chair away and pulled at my hips, making me arch higher. I heard footsteps, and then Zavier was there, leaning against the doorframe of the open closet. Xerxes was in the room, settled on a chair with a drink in his hand, dark eyes watching me.

I closed my eyes, my cheeks blowing up in embarrassment.

"You've been spoiled," Ashton said, tugging my dress up until my ass was exposed. "Walking around without your vibrator or plug, with this ass unmarked. That's not how our little girl should be."

I gulped. "Y-yes, daddy."

His fingers danced on the lining of my black panties. He had picked them. They were stuck somewhere between a thong and panties.

"Are you my good girl?" He asked quietly.

"Yes, daddy," I whispered.

"Then look at Daddy, baby. Let me see those pretty eyes."

I opened my eyes and looked at him through the mirror. His green eyes flashed dangerously. I felt the eyes of the other two on me, heating my face. I throbbed.

Ashton took his belt off. "Normally, I would warm you up with a few spankings with my hand. But today...I don't feel like giving you any mercy." He folded the leather in his large hand, and the sound made me flinch.

"How many should I give her?"

"At least thirty," Zavier said, and I heard him walk closer. I looked at him. He sat on the chair Ashton had pushed away, holding my gaze. "Ten from each of us."

I sniffled. "I haven't been bad."

Zavier smirked. His fingers danced on my exposed shoulder. "Don't act like you don't want it, kitten. If I touch that cunt now, I am sure I will find you drenched like a filthy whore." I gulped, my face burning up again. He chuckled at my reaction.

He cupped my face and forced a thumb inside my mouth. "If you bite it, I will train your throat the whole night after we come back."

I nodded, looking for his other hand. He smiled and let me hold it.

Ashton, without warning, raised his arm, and the first strike of the belt filled my eyes with tears instantly. I barely kept myself from biting Zavier's thumb. I closed my eyes.

"Fucking open them, whore." Ashton struck my ass again, leaving a throbbing sting behind. I forced my glossy eyes to open, and they fell on Xerxes, who was now standing near the entrance of the closet, watching me. I sniffled.