53 - All the time

. . .

Olivia Woods

Zavier didn't stop moving me back and forth on his thigh. He paused only when I got close, and then started again when the edge melted away.

My head was against his chest, hands fisting his shirt. Xerxes and Ashton were sitting, sitting on a couch nearby. We were back at the mansion.

I wiped my tears off on his shirt and he stopped right when I got to the edge again. My trembling thighs had given up on trying to keep me above his lap. I was boneless on his lap.

"She isn't sobbing yet," Zavier said, cradling the back of my head. "You know I'm not going to stop till you sob."

I cried softly into his shirt. "Please-"

He moved my hips again. "You could have just followed instructions. But like a dumb little baby, you decided to not listen. This is how disobedient kittens are treated."

My lower stomach tightened at his words. Never in my wildest dream could I have predicted that I'd like to be called a dumb little baby. Maybe it was his voice that made me like it.

After about two more edges, I sobbed into his chest just like he wanted. He hummed in approval.

"There she is."

He took me off his thigh and set me down on the ground on my knees. I wiped my tears away, looking at him and then at Xerxes and Ashton.

Ashton put his glass down and leaned forward, putting his forearms on his knees. His glasses glinted in the softly lit living room. "Crawl to here, baby."

I bit my bottom lip, feeling myself throb. I slowly got on all fours. Zavier flipped my skirt up instantly and slid my panties to the side.

He spanked my ass. "Go on."

I whimpered and crawled to Ashton.

He smiled softly. "There's my baby. Kneel right here."

I was between his legs. I shuffled closer and set my head against his thigh.

He caressed my face with his hand. "How does your cunt feel, hm?"

I gulped. "It hurts, daddy."

"You want to cum?"

I nodded instantly. "Yes, please, daddy," I whispered.

"She told me she couldn't cum anymore," Xerxes said. "Isn't that right, baby?"

I hesitated. "Yes, daddy."

"And now you want to cum, hm?" asked Ashton. "You can't even make a simple decision, little one."

"The...vibrator-" I gulped. "It..."

Xerxes chuckled. "What?" He asked. "Made you cum too many times? So many times my baby couldn't even count."

"Get on my lap," Ashton said. "You need regular spankings, and you will get them from now on. Forty every day, by hand, and we'll use our belt or paddle when you're bad."

Everyday.

I gulped, wondering why I wasn't exactly opposed to the idea. I didn't know if liked pain, but I loved it from them.

I pushed myself up, standing between his legs. He looked at me expectedly, making no move to force me over his lap as he usually did. The thought of doing it myself made my cheeks heat up, but I managed to do it.

And realized my mistake instantly. Instead of turning my face away from Xerxes and Zavier, I was looking right at them. Xerxes was beside Ashton and Zavier was sitting on the couch across from him.