49 - Wantable

. . .

Zavier took me back to the reception, hand tightly clasping mine

Zavier took me back to the reception, hand tightly clasping mine. He slowed his steps as I struggled to walk as fast as him in my heels.

"Those must hurt a lot." He looked down at my heels.

"They do," I said. "But they look pretty, don't they?"

He nodded instantly. "Pretty as fuck."

Every eye fell on us. Whispers rose, and I shifted closer to Zavier who let go of my hand and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Do you want to leave?"

"No. Where are Ashton and Xer-"

They appeared before I could get through with the question. Both of them were dressed in a tux like their brother. My eyes did not linger. At all.

"Little one."

"Butterfly."

"Hi!"

Ashton smiled and pulled me towards him. "Dance with me."

"Um-"

He, of course, pulled me towards the dance floor before I could answer. His arm wrapped around me, pulling me to his hard body, and pretty green eyes looked down at me as he moved me to the rhythm.

Every hair in place, glasses on his nose, muscular body covered in a tux. He was so gorgeous.

"Baby," he mumbled. "Why have I not seen this dress before?"

"I - uh - I made it."

His eyes widen in surprise. "Did you? Give daddy a twirl." He twirled me around in a way that looked like it was part of the dance, not him looking at every inch of me. He pulled me back to him. "My talented baby. I love it."

I grinned. "It's the...same shade as your eyes."

He froze, for a moment, and then a grin came on his lips. "Is it?"

I nodded.

He pressed a gentle kiss on my lips. "You're going to drive me fucking insane."

I grinned again.

. . .

They didn't let me sit till all of them had a dance, which was awesome, but I needed to congratulate the bride and the groom.

Which I did. Neither of them looked...happy. The bride smiled. Malcolm nodded respectfully.

"This is...weird," I muttered as I sat down between Xerxes and Dante.

"What?" Dante asked, looking up from his phone.

"They don't seem to like each other."

"They probably don't. It's an arranged marriage."