57 - Overkill

Probably the most anticipated chapter ever, no?

. . .

Olivia Woods

Xerxes opened the door for me.

I took a deep breath, for courage, and got out of the car. He slammed the door shut and threw the keys at a guard nearby.

I followed Xerxes inside, my heart thundering. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

Ashton was the first to walk down the staircase. "Where the fuck were you two-"

He paused when he looked at me.

"What's wrong, baby?" He cupped my face, running his thumbs under my eyes, brushing the tears away. "Hm?"

I stared at him. "Can I talk to you and Zavier?"

"Of course. Zavier is in the bedroom. Come on."

He pulled me to the staircase, a large hand clasping mine. Xerxes didn't join us. He stayed there, staring at a wall, his jaw clenching and unclenching.

Zavier was half naked in his bedroom, seeming to have just taken a shower as his hair looked wet. Ashton sat down on the edge of the bed.

I paused by the door. I didn't close it. I made myself sit down on a chair nearby.

"Kitten," Zavier said slowly. "Where's my kiss?"

I gulped. "I..."

I repeated the same things I said to Xerxes as I stared at my hands. About the videos, about how they kept the video from me, about how incompatible we were, and how they needed someone stronger. I meant all of it.

They were quiet throughout it. They didn't say a word.

When I was done, Zavier got off the bed and stalked towards me, wearing just his grey sweatpants. His muscles flexed with barely restrained fury.

He crouched down in front of me, looking me in the eyes. "It's so easy, baby?" He asked, his voice lethally soft. "You can just leave daddy like that, hm?"

I blinked my tears away. "You can't convince me."

His jaw clenched. "We didn't fucking know who they were. We didn't fucking know you."

"That is just a small part of the reasons why."

"So you're just going to leave?" Ashton said, his voice calm. "You're going to live with your friend. Your mother is going to pay for your tuition. There's is nothing else you need us for?"

"T-that's not true. You know that."

"Do we not take care of you?" Zavier asked, quietly. He grabbed the back of my neck. "Don't you need daddy?" There was so much fury in his eyes that I felt like it would burn me. I tried to get out of his grip. After watching me struggle for a while, he let me go.

Ashton approached me, sitting down beside me. His lips brushed my cheek. Zavier gripped my thigh, his lips whispering over mine.

"You want to break up?" Zavier whispered. "You want to take everything from me, from us?"

"Stop..." I gripped his hand which was squeezing my thigh.

He let go. He was breathing heavily. He stood, strands of his black hair falling over his forehead. He glared down at me, right into my teary eyes. "Maybe you should have said that you didn't think this would work before I fell in love with you."

"Z-Zavier-"

"I'm fucking done." He walked out of the room. "Send her to the dorm with Ivan. I'm fucking done."