54 - Theory

Ashton Creed

I helped her out of her clothes. She was drained. She had been controlled the whole day. This was probably the first time she spent hours being controlled. I had planned on fucking her, but she seemed more vulnerable than usual.

Which was something which was happening more and more now - ever since what happened at her dorm.

"I don't want to wash my hair."

I nodded and gave her a scrunchie to wrap her hair up. She did so, a bit clumsily.

I set her down in the bathtub when she was done and sat on the tub's edge, washing her.

She looked at me with hooded eyes. "Daddy," she whispered.

"Yes?"

"Is it weird?"

"What?"

"That I like when you hurt me?"

"No," I answered. "It's not weird. People like different things, don't they?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes...but..." She hesitated.

"What is it?" I asked.

"If I had not been into this," she said, slowly. "Any of this...would you still like me?"

"Yes," I said.

"Are you...sure about that?" She asked quietly. "You'd have to never hurt me like that. You'd always be unfulfilled."

"Unfulfilled," I repeated. "I was fulfilled the second you said you'd be ours," I said. "The only reason we like doing these things to you is that you like them, too."

"If I didn't?"

"I'd be happy with vanilla."

She looked down at her lap.

"You don't believe me."

"I...do," she whispered. "Were you always this...rough with every woman you've been with?"

I was rougher.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Were you rougher?"

I paused. I knew where this conversation was going. "Yes, baby."

"Do you want to be r-"

"No," I said firmly. "Not unless you want me to."

"Can I get out now?"

I nodded and helped her out. I dried her with a towel and helped her dress. I didn't need to do any of this, but I liked it. I liked taking care of her. I suppose it came with her calling me 'daddy' and looking at me with those big, trusting eyes.

"Where are Xerxes and Zavy?" She asked in a mumble, tugging at her socks.

"In the office," I said. "Do you want to go to them?"

"No, I don't want to disturb them. I'm hungry. We should eat ice cream and watch something."

"You can never disturb them. I'll bring them here and bring the ice cream. Settle under the blankets and choose something to watch."

"Something scary?"

"Do you want nightmares?"

She shrugged. "Would be better than the ones I get. They are too real."

I frowned at that. "Baby-"

"I'll choose something funny," she assured me.

I kissed her forehead, and then her lips. "Good girl. Do you want to talk about your nightmares?" I asked gently.