Intro: Meet the Family!

Documented: June 26, 2027.

The beta test has gone terribly wrong. But don't worry, it's just a glitch. I can fix it.

~~~

Gregory was a homeless orphan in the town of Hurricane Valley, Utah. His parents were dead. He had no siblings or other relatives. The orphanage he lived at was abusive, so he ran away. He only ever had one friend, Cassie, and she was left behind at the orphanage. Gregory was short, had worn down red sneakers, extraordinary pale and skinny, had mouse brown eyes, and messy, overgrown hair that signified his homelessness and time in the wilderness.

   With small shadows below his eyes, he possessed a worn and tired look and seemed as if he had seen the entire world at only eleven years old. He was all alone in this cruel world and nobody was there to help him. Well, until one day in the fall...

~~~

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex was a big building. It was a place of joy for the children and delicious foods for those too old for the child's play. But the best attraction for those of all ages- the animatronic singers! The Glamrocks, as they called themselves, consisted of four band members- Freddy Fazbear, the lead singer, Monty Gator, the bass player, Chica the Chicken, the guitarist, and Roxanne Wolf, the keytar player.

   Freddy Fazbear resembles a lion more than a bear. Like every lovable bear that came before him, he wears a black top hat adorned with blue stripes around his eyes and down his body in the form of a lightning bolt. He also dons a black bow tie to complement his hat. His body is colored in bright orange and light yellow. His torso has a distinctive seam across the front where his chest compartment opens up. This compartment is where he stores birthday cakes and piñatas for birthdays! His counterparts are colored in similar childish fashion.

   Monty is an alligator animatronic in a rare occurrence for Fazbear Entertainment. After Bonnie the Bunny's retirement, Monty has gone from the runner of the golfing attraction to the number two spot in the band in months! His appearance compliments his gruff, rock and roll personality. He possesses pointy teeth, black claws, a red mohawk, green scale-textured pants, spots on his arms and cheeks, and light yellow color for the belly and lower jaw, just like your resident alligator!

   In another rare achievement by the company, Roxy is a Wolf animatronic. She runs the Roxy Raceway attraction and is the keytar player of the band. Obsessed with fashion, Roxy can be very self-centered. Her biggest fans are obviously teenage boys and little girls. Roxy has gray skin and yellow eyes. She has silver hair with a green streak that goes down to her waist, and a gray tail with a silver tail-tip. Her fingers, muzzle, inner-ears and the front of her torso are all also a vibrant silver. She has claws on her hands and feet, colored green and purple respectively. She is considered the most attractive member of the band.

   Last, but not least, Glamrock Chica is the well regarded guitar player of the band. She has white feathers and pink clothing, with a pink bow-tie to compliment. She possesses an orange beak, long eyelashes, lipstick, eyeliner, and green and pink leggings. If there is one thing she likes, it's food! She also likes to make sure everyone is well-fed.

   So now that you met the band, we hope you enjoy your time at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Don't stay too long! If you stay after midnight, you may NEVER leave.