Chapter 13: Bonnie Bowl

Gregory and Freddy were in this together. For four hours straight, they had defied all odds and survived. They would soon take the offense to Vanny. But first, they required answers, and repairing. As Freddy limped across the dark Atrium floor, Gregory was trying to rush him to make him go faster.

"Hurry up! We can't be seen by Roxy or Monty," Gregory ushered.

"We won't be seen. It is too dark for them to see us. Why the lights are still off, I do not know. Thankfully, everything else is in working order!" Freddy said.

It wasn't long before the duo made it to the Stage lift. Gregory pressed the button to go downward, and the lift began to sink once again, with electric whirring. The elevator made its way to Parts and Service. Then, Freddy and Gregory limped down the hallway. They reached the cylinder, so Freddy could collapse on the chair inside. Gregory walked up to the computer outside of the cylinder, which asked him for a repair.

"What procedure should I run?" Gregory asked.

"Do the Voicebox upgrade, and if there's an option for an Endoskeleton repair, do it," Freddy instructed from inside.

"Okay..." Gregory muttered. On the computer, there was an option for an Endoskeleton repair. However, it took up most of the hour, as Freddy predicted.

"This repair is gonna take about 40 minutes. It's 4:10 right now..." Gregory confirmed Freddy's fears.

"Well... it seems that we are going to have to cover some ground, even while I am out. Can you do me a favor and go to the Bonnie Bowl attraction while I am here? If all goes well, we should be reunited at 5:00," Freddy requested.

"Sure! Also, did you want me to give you the new voicebox now?" Gregory asked.

"Yes. There should be a depository on the back of the cylinder for new parts. Select a combo of the endoskeleton repair and the voicebox upgrade. Then, at 5:00, I will be ready to see you," Freddy confirmed.

"Okay. I'm going to give you the voicebox! Be ready," Gregory said as he just inputted the commands into the computer. The repairs began to start, and Gregory put the voicebox into a chute in the back. Then, he turned to leave Parts and Service.

"Gregory, wait!" Freddy exclaimed. Gregory turned around to look at the bear animatronic one last time before leaving.

"Yes?" he questioned.

"If you find any clue on what happened to Bonnie, tell me. Check the curtain at the bar," Freddy instructed.

"The curtain behind the bar? I will," Gregory confirmed. He ran out of the pair of double doors to go to the Lift.

"Oh..." Freddy sighed. He had lost Bonnie due to an unknown accident, and now he had lost Chica. Freddy knew his friends needed to be properly mourned. He remembered that Bonnie was reportedly last seen outside Monty Golf before going missing. But before they could investigate Monty Golf, they needed another Party Pass. Freddy would begin the search for one as soon as his repairs were over.

"So... it looks like I am the last of the original animatronics," Freddy sighed. He knew he was the last because he had a special purpose. The other animatronics were duds, like Monty and Roxy. But he was special because he was Michael Afton, who had a special mission to defeat his father. How either of them had come back, he knew not. But this needed to end. Fire was the only thing that could break the possession of an animatronic. And if his father was inside of a computer, Freddy guessed they found his old software and somehow utilized it, which corrupted not only them but the computer software. Thats when Freddy came to a realization.