Chapter 15: Roxy's Demise

The time was 5:20. Freddy and Gregory were temporarily leaving Roxy Raceway, broken STAFF Bot head in hand to fix. Their next stop was the Arcade. However, there was a slight problem with the Arcade.

"What do you mean you can't come with me?" Gregory demanded as the two were walking on an escalator to get to the top.

"Well... I was banned from performing on stage after the breakdown tonight. And there is a DJ Animatronic in the West Arcade that likes to perform. He always comes up with a new track of some kind! Anyways, a programming bug with me is that if there is music playing in that Arcade, I automatically start dancing. I cannot STOP myself!" Freddy said with a chuckle.

"Well, I doubt the DJ animatronic would be performing at THIS hour," Gregory retorted. Freddy couldn't debunk this.

"Well... you're right. We will need to hurry up! It's been nearly two hours since an animatronic saw us, and I don't even know if they know I'm out yet," Freddy conceded.

The two reached the top of the escalator and walked toward the elevator in the very corner of the Balcony, between Bonnie Bowl and the Showtime Booth. They gave the pass to the STAFF Bot, and walked inside the elevator.

"Well, I like how this night has been going so far!" Gregory said confidently.

"Well, there have been some bad turns..." Freddy replied darkly.

That's when Gregory remembered Freddy being captured, the VHS tape, the Tale of Five, and all the other mishaps and discoveries that were made throughout the night. However, all of that was beneficial in the long run. Gregory and Freddy didn't have a target on their backs at the moment, Chica had been saved (and they could go back to the Sewer and reboot her) and they had a weapon in the Princess Quest games against Vanny. The second game was in the West Arcade. Speaking of which, the elevator arrived at its destination and opened up for Freddy and Gregory.

"Wow! This place is huge," Gregory said in awe.

"This place is VERY big indeed!" Freddy agreed. Some ambient, calm music was playing throughout the wide arcade, but it wasn't nearly enough to make Freddy dance.

Outside of the elevator was a round-about around a golden statue of Freddy. To the left was a small arcade floor, the center had two sets of stairs leading to a platform, which had a single set of stairs leading up to the Greater Arcade above, and the right led to the bathrooms and a dance floor. The floor where the round-about was was bright green. The stairs were made up of metal but had neon blue lights outlining them. Freddy and Gregory walked up the stairs to the Greater Arcade, which was one giant balcony. The wall of the balcony was made of brick. There were a few side rooms for parties and karaoke. The floor was black tile, and many, MANY arcade machines were in the way of the balcony, which made a maze of the Arcade.

"There are so many sounds and colors here! This place is amazing!" Gregory gasped.

"Well, just wait until you see this place during the day," Freddy replied.

Freddy and Gregory walked down the path to the right of the stairs, navigating around rows and columns of arcade machines. At the end of the walkway was a red security door. This led to the back room. The Back Room was a giant hallway with the walls made up of brick and the floor made of concrete. Many broken and old games lined the back. There was a giant hole with neon lighting surrounding it at the very end of the hall. To the left of the entrance was the security office, which was also the STAFF Bot repair center.

"I believe we have reached our destination!" Freddy announced.

"Well, I guess we better get inside," Gregory said. The two walked inside the wide security office. A square metal machine that served as the STAFF Bot repair station took up space in the middle of the room. On the left and right sides of the rooms were monitors and computers. The right side of the room, where the metal door was, didn't have much. The left side, however, had a Security Badge.