Chapter 3: Plan B

It was already past midnight, and Gregory still hadn't managed to leave the Pizzaplex. He watched in utter horror as the clock on the desk turned to midnight. He knew the Pizzaplex had locked their doors tight, meaning he couldn't escape. He had only one option left- wait until Freddy could find him and hide away for the rest of the night. He had to be able to communicate with him as well, which is EXACTLY why he had the FazWatch. He turned the watch on and used the call option for Freddy.

"Freddy! I'm in a pickle. I didn't make it out of the Pizzaplex in time. Monty is outside of the Security office I'm in right now. What do I do?!" Gregory exclaimed.

"You didn't make it out?! We are in a pickle indeed. We need a Plan B. Listen, I assume you're in the Security Office just outside the Utility Tunnels and by the exit. Offices always have more than one way in and out. There should be a door directly across the one you came in through. Do you see it?" Freddy instructed. There was, indeed, a second metal door directly across the way he came in.

"Yes! I see it. Anything else I need?" Gregory replied.

"Well, there may be a way to connect your FazWatch to the security camera system now that you are here. There should be a small red button on the desk like the ones by the door, except that they are currently green. Press the button now so your watch will connect," Freddy answered. Gregory followed Freddy's instructions and another tab popped up on his FazWatch. He had access to the security camera system.

"Excellent. Now, get out of there!" Freddy exclaimed. After he said that, the call ended. Gregory ran out of the second door and it locked behind him just as Monty got the first door open. Gregory turned left out of the office, ran down a short walkway, turned left again, and ended up at a left or right junction. The floors were a shiny-gray concrete. The walls were gray on the bottom half. The top half was a construction orange. The two halves of the wall were separated by checkered linings. Gregory ran around the square-formation hallways and ended up at a pair of red double doors. The doors led directly to the Main Lobby. The Lobby had sleek black floor tiles, metal red walls illuminated by pink and blue neon lights, and, sometimes, checkered tiles or carpets. The area where the front door was supposed to be was blocked off by a roll-up door with decorations of Freddy on them. Gregory ran up to the door and banged on them in a last-ditch effort to get attention.

"Hello? Is anyone still there? I'm still here! Hello?! HELLO?!" Gregory yelled out as he pounded on the metal. Eventually, his fist began to hurt. The side of his right hand that had the pinky was throbbing in pain, and it was red all over.

"You won't find anyone still there, Gregory," Freddy said from the FazWatch.

"So now what?! The recharge for you isn't over yet. I don't know where ANY of the animatronics are. Last I saw Monty, he was in the office when he banged down the door," Gregory fumed.

"The only reason he got the door to open was because it ran out of emergency power. The other door had plenty. He is likely headed back to Monty Golf, his attraction. He spends most of his time there. Sometimes he will pay the Daycare and theater a visit. But unless there is some kind of major event, you likely will not see him outside that room. Roxy could be anywhere. Did you see her?" Freddy asked.

"Well, yes. She was trying to get to me, but she got caught behind a locked gate back in the Utility tunnels," Gregory replied.

"Hmm... so all of them are compromised. This confirms my fears. Roxy usually stays in the Atrium or the Upper Levels, and her own attraction. I don't think she would immediately come down to the Lobby. Have you seen Chica?" Freddy explained.

"I saw her eating from trash in the bathroom next to your recharge station. I don't know where she went after that," Gregory said.

"Eating from trash? That is most unusual. Chica has been caught on a number of occasions eating from the trash compactor, but she got covered in trash. She only ever consumed wasted food from there. I DID notice her come back through the way you went. She was clearly in search of you. If you see her, be cautious. Chica DOES frequent the Lower Levels. She visits multiple other areas as well. Be careful," Freddy warned.