Chapter 14: Princess Quest

Gregory finally returned to Parts and Service, after an astonishing discovery at Bonnie Bowl. He was now just waiting for Freddy's repairs to be done. The end of the hour came and went, and after the Daycare Attendant made his round, Gregory came out of hiding from the recharge station and met Freddy, who was standing outside of the repair cylinder.

"Good news, Gregory- my repairs are complete! However, my hands are still missing. The machine was only able to repair the parts I had. Thankfully, my casing is now intact," Freddy informed. His voice was much scratchier and distorted than normal, due to Chica's upgrade.

"What are we gonna do about your hands?" Gregory asked.

"We will have to cross that bridge later. The voice box upgrade was given to me, by the way! I sound like Chica now, and I can use her somewhat shrill voice to stun animatronics and audio locks. Believe me, it has worked before. A concert was once disrupted," Freddy explained. For now, they needed to find a way to immobilize Roxy and destroy Monty.

"So... where does Roxy usually hang out?" Gregory asked.

"She is likely at Roxy Raceway, a place she frequents often. It is shut down at the moment, due to a sinkhole that appeared. That is where I believe we must go now," Freddy replied. The two took the Stage Lift out of Parts and Service, and ended up in the Atrium once again. Their next stop was Roxy Raceway. Freddy and Gregory walked up an escalator that was next to the entrance of Roxy Raceway.

When the two reached the entrance, the garage door opened for them, and Gregory was greeted by the familiar environment of the entrance hall filled with construction equipment, gates, boxes, and a huge assortment of construction materials.

"What is even the problem here?" Gregory asked.

"The whole Raceway does have some issues, although management did use this as a chance to do some nearby renovation. One of the entrance halls to Rockstar Row is still under construction," Freddy replied. The two navigated through the equipment before they reached two roll up doors. One door had a sign above it, signaling Roxy Raceway. The other door signaled a hair salon.

"They have a haircut place at the Pizzaplex?!" Gregory exclaimed in awe.

"We do! Although not functional now, we could give you a haircut if this place is ever fixed," Freddy confirmed.

"Could we check it out? I know it's a bit of a distraction from defeating Roxy, but it's only five minutes into the hour. We could take a look, just in case something is there..." Gregory asked.

"That is alright. Besides, I am not really familiar with this area, as I haven't been here much in the first place," Freddy agreed.

The two walked through the hallway and eventually opened a pair of double doors. The open room that awaited them was set up to look like a desert. There was a road-like sidewalk surrounding a red building in the middle, which had lots of construction equipment inside.

"Let's check the building. There might be something important inside!" Gregory suggested. The two opened a pair of doors to the right of a haircut booth. In the main room, there wasn't much except for construction equipment, STAFF bots, and average salon tools. The floor tiles were a very dirty checkered black and white. However, the employee back room was busted open entirely.

"Well, the back room is in a... questionable state. I wonder if there is anything inside?" Freddy wondered.

"Well, it's worth a shot!" Gregory replied. The two walked into the dark back room, with a concrete floor and various items scattered about. To the very right was a bathroom with two single stalls. There was an open gift box with a pair of shoes that appeared brand new.