Chapter 3

"Name"? 

"I-I don't know... I don't know my name"... The boy whispered. 

"Do you know where your from"? He shook his head. His mind was blank. He had been asked the same questions over and over again, trying to remember, but he never could. 

"Do you know where you are"? 

"N-no"... he muttered, looking down. A door opened and someone walked in, standing in front of him. 

"i think we broke him enough sir. He remembers nothing. Just like the others". The boy looked up at the male in front of him. 

"W-where am I? D-do you know my name? Where I'm from"?

"We can't tell you. That's the reason we ask these questions. We don't want you remembering anything here. And I think we broke you good". He said nothing as the male grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the room. The boy struggled in his grasp before breaking free and bolting down the hallway. 

"Get back here! Shut the building down now!! Do not let him escape"!! He was shaking with fear as he ran, trying his hardest to find the exit. Finding a door with a sign that said 'EXIT', the boy ran straight for it and managed to escape. 

"I-I need to get somewhere safe"... he whispered, running through the forest. He soon realized he was running downhill, making him think he was on a mountain. 

As he ran, he came across an empty street and he began walking along it. He was barefoot and wrapped his arms around his body. He wore nothing but thin closing and it was cold. 

He kept walking along the street before he felt his feet give out on him and he fell to the ground, curling into a ball as he laid there, unable to move on.