Chapter 6

Yunho could see how confused and quiet Seonghwa was. 

"You ok Seonghwa"? 

"Y-yeah"... 

"Your scared I guess"? Seonghwa nodded and looked down, playing with his fingers. Yunho moved over and rubbed his arm. 

"Your gonna be ok. We'll help get your memories back. You will remember soon I promise". Seonghwa looked at him and his cheeks turned red slightly. 

"T-thanks Yunho"... Yunho smiled. 

"You wanna hang out today? We can go and get you some clothing". 

"Really"? Yunho nodded.

"S-sure! I don't remember when I last had some fun". They stood up and Yunho grabbed his things before the two headed out of the house. 

"H-how long have I been gone? Do you happen to know"? Seonghwa asked quietly as they walked. Yunho nodded. 

"We all know. Since you disappeared, everyone has tried to find you for months. I think it's nearly been a year since you were last seen. No one had managed to find your name or what you look like for ages until a few nights ago. The police aren't the best here". 

"A-almost a year? Wow... I-I didn't think it was that long"... he whispered, looking down. Yunho looked at him. 

"Don't think about it so much ok? I said I'd help and I will. I keep my word. Where ever you were taken to, they won't get you again. Your safe. And I'll help as much as I can getting your memories back". 

"T-thanks Yunho". Yunho smiled as they reached the shops and when Seonghwa looked up, his eyes sparkled almost. 

"Wow... it's huge"! Yunho giggled at Seonghwa's cute reaction and walked in, the boy excitedly running after him. 

Yunho smiled seeing how happy the boy was. After being gone for so long, he was like a new child being introduced to new things. Seonghwa's eyes wandered all over the place and Yunho had to hold his arm to stop him from wandering off. 

"Stay close to me. This is huge and you will get lost easy".

"I won't disappear, don't worry". 

"I will worry. We don't need you going missing again". Seonghwa turned to him and went quiet. 

"I-I'm sorry Seonghwa. That sounded rude".

"N-no it's ok. I understand. I don't want to be taken again. I'll stay with you". Yunho smiled softly as they entered a shop. 

"Let's get you some thing you love".