Chapter 17

Yunho looked at Seonghwa, worried. He was blaming himself for what was happening but it wasn't even his fault. He took Seonghwa's hand and led him outside. 

"Why are you saying it's your fault"? He asked.

"Cause it is... If I didn't escape, Yeosang would be safe and Jongho wouldn't have to tell you what he truly is"... Yunho held his hand. 

"Don't blame yourself Hwa. Jongho would've told us sooner or later. We're his friends so he trusts us with his secrets. Sang I understand hiding his from us. Do not blame yourself for their choice to tell us". Seonghwa looked up at him and smiled softly. 

"You care alot for the people close to you". 

"Of course. I'll always care", he spoke and pulled him into a hug. But as they stood there, Yunho felt his feet leave the ground and when he pulled away, he shouted in surprise and clung onto Seonghwa.

"Hwa, um... your using your powers". Seonghwa looked down and giggled.

"I didn't even notice. Sorry". 

"I-it's ok... I just took me by surprise. It's amazing"... Yunho smiled, stilling holding onto Seonghwa's arm. Seonghwa let them float back to the ground and Yunho looked at him.

"That was actually amazing. I mean... I knew you could do that but using your powers with me without realizing". 

"I didn't mean to Yunho. I still can't control it". Yunho rubbed his arm. 

"I'm not mad at you. I understand. It was amazing". 

"You think so"? Yunho nodded. Seonghwa looked at his hands. 

"Do you think I'll be able to control it"? 

"With the right help and training, you can. I may know nothing about powers but I'm gonna help you learn to control your powers". Seonghwa nodded and noticed the others standing at the doorway. 

"We're helping too", San said. Yunho turned to them. 

"I think Hwa and Yeosang could use all the help they can get". Yeosang looked at him. 

"I-I don't need help"... he muttered. Jongho took his hand.

"You need to control your power. I'll help you with it". Yeosang just nodded. 

"Ok then. We'll help starting tomorrow. For now, we should rest. We've had a long day". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Year everyone!