Chapter 21

When Yunho woke, his vision was slightly blurred, and it was dark in the room. He tried to move only to find he had been chained up. 

"W-what? What's going on? Hwa? Sang? Guys, where are you"! He shouted. 

"Y-Yunho"? He heard San's voice. 

"San! Are you ok"? 

"I think so... I can't see anything"... 

"I can't either... It's too dark. Is anyone else here"? One after another, his friends all spoke a yes and Yunho sighed with relief. 

"Where are we"? Mingi asked. 

"No idea"... Yunho whispered. A small flame soon appeared in the middle of the room and it lit up, allowing the group to see each other. And they were al chained up to the walls. Yunho looked around at them. 

"W-why did they take us"? San asked, looking at the others. Yunho looked at Seonghwa, who hadn't really said anything or even looked at them. 

"Hwa"? He whispered. 

"This is my fault"... Seonghwa whispered. 

"No it's not Hwa. Don't say that". 

"I-I tried to protect you all but I failed... I failed and we're now trapped"... Yunho moved his hands, the sound of the chains filling the room and he sighed. He didn't know what to say anymore to try and make Seonghwa feel better. 

"Jongho are we... are we in the building they made you"? Wooyoung asked. Jongho nodded. 

"They wanted me, Sang and Hwa back but got you guys to turn you into one of us... different... they don't care about humans. None of them do. They care about power"... Yunho's eyes then widened. 

"They only care about power because they have powers! The black smoke! That was them. They have powers and that's a reason they only care about powers. Cause they can use it to create more people like you guys". As Yunho spoke, a door burst open and the lights flickered on and the same male walked in. 

"Your a smart one. Too bad it might not last". Seonghwa glared at him.

"Don't say that! You won't hurt them"! He shouted. 

"You can't stop me. None of you can".

"W-who are you? Why did you take us"? San asked, scared. The male turned to him and chuckled. 

"My name's Wonho and I take what I want cause I always get what I want". Seonghwa tried to pull against the chains and use his powers before he felt a shock run through his body, making him shout. 

"Hwa"!! Yunho shouted. Wonho rolled his eyes. 

"Your way too powerful. Do you really think we would let you be able to use your powers here? Try and use them and those chain will send a shock through to you". Seonghwa panted slightly looked at him slightly. 

"B-but you didn't do that to Yeosang or Jongho... Why"? 

"Cause we control them. They're not stupid like you". Seonghwa looked at him and both Jongho and Yeosang looked to the ground. 

"Yeosang disobeyed you to keep us safe. And Jongho ran off knowing what you would to do him. You don't don't have control over them". 

"Oh but I do. I promised them I'd help them. And I keep my promise. So I'll help them. You, however, remember to much so I can't risk that. Same with your friends. But they're not here cause they know too much". Seonghwa looked at Yunho, seeing a scared look in his eyes then looked at San, Wooyoung, Mingi and Hongjoong and sighed. 

"D-do whatever you want to me... let them go please... I-I can just make them forget all of this"... Seonghwa whispered.

"What? No! Hwa, no! I-I don't want to forget you"!! Yunho cried. 

"I-it'll keep you safe YuYu... You and your friends. They wanted me, Jongho and Yeosang and they got us... You guys don't need to be here"... 

"Hwa, no. I'm not leaving. They can do whatever the hell they want with me. I'm not leaving you". Seonghwa looked at him, tears in his eyes. Yunho knew he shouldn't stay but he felt close to Seonghwa. He wanted to stay with him. 

"I don't care if you want me to let them go. They're staying". Wonho walked out of the room and closed the door behind him as Seonghwa's eyes glowed bright red. 

"Then none of us are staying here... None of us"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only 2 chapters left. Sorry if this has been a short book but I always try my best to make them longer but that never works. So I hope you've been enjoying the book.