Chapter 7

Seonghwa followed Yunho around the shop as they bought him several new clothing and a few extra things as well. As they were walking around, something caught Seonghwa's attention, and he ran over and Yunho followed. 

"T-this is cute". He grabbed it and smiled. It was a plushie. 

"Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon. Do you want it"? Seonghwa nodded and held it close to him. 

"It's soft". 

"It's a plushie. Come on. Let's go check out and we can get some food". 

"Ok"! They headed to the front counter to pay and Seonghwa had a smile on his face as he waited. 

"Your very happy", Yunho spoke, handing him the plushie once it was paid for. Seonghwa took it and cuddled it. 

"Cause I'm with someone who cares for me. Thank you". 

"I always do my best to be kind to others". Seonghwa smiled. He felt very safe with Yunho, knowing he was taken care of, even without his memories. As they walked, Seonghwa kept looking around before his eyes landed on something. A logo. He stopped in his path and Yunho turned to him. 

"Are you ok Seonghwa"? He asked. But the boy said nothing. He didn't know what to say. The plushie fell from his hands before he shouted, grabbing his head. 

"Seonghwa"! Yunho rushed in front of him, grabbing his arms. 

"Hey look at me. What's going on"? Seonghwa closed his eyes tight before touching Yunho's hand slightly

"Seonghwa what's going on"? Seonghwa pointed to the logo, not looking up. 

"I-I know that... I remember it"...

"You remember"? he nodded.

"That's amazing! Your slowly remembering. How you do remember the logo"? Seonghwa looked up at him. 

"T-they are the one that hurt me"....