Chapter 18

"Have you found them"? 

"No not yet. They're gone. But we're still looking for them". 

"Get back out there and don't come back until you have captured them"!

~~~~

"Hwa put me down"! Yunho shouted as he felt his feet leave the ground. Seonghwa laughed and smiled, placing him down. He had been training for only 2 hours and he was already understanding his powers. 

"T-this is cool"! Yunho smiled seeing how happy he was and walked over. 

"Yeah it's cool, just... don't use it on me please. That kinda freaked me out".

"Right sorry YuYu". Yunho blushed at the nickname. It somehow hit different when Seonghwa said it.

"Yunho you ok"? San asked, touching his shoulder. Yunho blinked and nodded. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Sorry". 

"Hey Jongho! What about you show us your powers"? San asked, turning to the younger. Jongho smiled and nodded.

"Sure. Well, my healing, you've kinda seen but you'll want to see it again". He picked up a sharp rock and Yeosang's eyes looked at him with worry. Jongho gave him a reassuring smile, biting his lip as he let the sharp rock dig into his arm. 

"Woah Jongho, doesn't that hurt"? Mingi asked, running over to him with the others close behind. 

"Kinda. Like I've told you. I'm not human, well... I wasn't born. That's why they called me just a thing". They watched as the wound quickly healed. 

"Ok seeing that in real time is weird", Wooyoung said. 

"Yeah. So don't worry about me getting hurt. I just need strength and energy to be able to heal that fast". 

"What about your others power"? Seonghwa asked, curious. He remembered Jongho saying he had control over emotions and mind, and Seonghwa knew his power allowed him to have control over mind, that was how he was able to calm Yeosang. 

"The mind is a fragile part of humans. Mess with it too much can damage it. Emotions however, I can change how people feel and I can feel emotions. For example... Hwa, your scared. Scared you'll hurt the people you love and care about"... Seonghwa looked at him and stayed quiet. Yunho took his hand.

"Don't be scared. You could never hurt us". 

"What if I do? I may learn to control it but what if something happens and I lose control again"? 

"Stop thinking negative please", Jongho spoke softly. Seonghwa fell quiet. 

"I controlled my powers. You lose control cause your in that negative mindset about them". Seonghwa turned away and shook his head.

"S-stay out of my head... Stay away from my emotions... You don't know anything"... he whispered. 

"I don't need to feel your emotions or be inside your head to know your thinking negative about your powers. I'm gonna help Sang with his. Let me help you please. Without the right help, you will hurt people. I know your scared"... Seonghwa balled his fists as he eyes glowed red but he stayed quiet.

"Hwa"? Yunho whispered. Seonghwa looked at him slightly and Yunho moved away seeing his eyes. 

"Let me help Hwa, please"? Jongho walked over to him and reached to touch his shoulder. Seonghwa spun around and pushed him away with his power. 

"Stay out of my head!! Stay the hell away from my emotions!! My powers may not be a simple as yours but I'm already managing to control them so just shut up about wanting to help me"!! He shouted. 

Jongho was held in place by Seonghwa's power and he felt something tighten around his arms as he tried to move. He looked at Seonghwa and saw something flicker across his eyes and his own eyes widened. 

"H-Hwa, let me go now. Calm your power right now", He said. Seonghwa walked closer to him but didn't listen. 

"Why? So you can use yours to try and change my emotions? So you can get into my head? I don't want your help. I've been doing just fine without it". 

"Hwa listen to me. The angrier you get, the more you will lose control. Y-your powers aren't your own. I-if just let me go so I can explain"- Jongho was then cut off by pressure against his chest, making his gasp. 

"Hwa stop! Your hurting him"! Yeosang cried. 

"Seonghwa... this isn't you. Stop it please"... Yunho spoke. Seonghwa froze at Yunho's voice. His eyes returned to their soft brown as tears began to fall and Jongho was finally able to move again. 

"I-I'm sorry... I don't know what happened"... Seonghwa whispered. 

"I think I do. But I don't think you'll like what I have to say"...