Chapter 23

Waking up in a bed, Yunho laid there for a bit before memories flooded his head and he sat up and rushed to the bathroom. Instead of his reflection, he was looking at Seonghwa.

"H-Hwa"? He whispered.

"Yunho! It really worked"! He heard Seonghwa cry out.

"W-what work? W-why am I seeing you instead of me"? Yunho asked.

"Y-your body was dying and Jongho said I could swap whatever was in me with your spirit or soul, whatever it was so you were still alive"...

"I-I'm in your body... I can control your body and your power"... Yunho whispered.

"Yeah... the others should be in the house. You should see them. They're worried you might be dead for good". Yunho looked at the mirror once more before rushing out.

"G-guys"? He called, leaving the bedroom. He walked into the lounge room to see the others and they all stopped when they saw him.

"Hwa, your awake", Yeosang said.

"U-um... n-no, it's Yunho. Whatever Jongho told Hwa to do worked... I'm in his body"... They're eyes widened and Hongjoong ran to him.

"Yunho"!! He cried, hugging him tight. Yunho smiled and hugged him back and looked at the others then at Jongho.

"So... Hwa and I are both in control of his body and power"? He asked. Jongho nodded.

"He can let you take over whenever he wants and you can let him take over whenever you want. As for the powers, you both control them now". Hongjoong pulled away as Yunho stood there, trying to comprehend everything that was happening.

"A-and my body? What happened to my body"? He whispered.

"W-we, um... brought it here so we could find a way to give you a proper burial... It's in the room next to the one you woke up in", San said. Yunho rushed to the room and threw the door open and stood there as he looked at the bed.

"I-I'm dead"... he whispered.

"No your not. Your alive. You aren't dead", Seonghwa spoke as Yunho walked closer to the bed. The sheets were stained red under his body. Yunho's eyes teared up, touching his body's hand, feeling how cold it was becoming.

"I may be in your body Hwa, but I'm dead... I'm never gonna get my body back. Wonho killed me"... he whispered, closing his eyes tight.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't save you"... Yunho then felt his fingers twitch and his eyes opened and looked at his body.

"I-I just moved... I mean... my body just moved".

"What"?

"My fingers, they twitched... Hwa I don't think my body's dead"... Yunho whispered, moving back.

"What are you saying Yunho"?

"I'm saying whatever you swapped me with is in my body and it's alive".

"So your body"... Seonghwa started.

"My body is still alive and something else has control of it".

End Of Book 1