Chapter 19

"What do you mean you saw something flash through my eyes"? Seonghwa asked once Jongho finished explaining everything.

"I mean, it was like something took over. I know you would never hurt me so I was kinda surprised when you tried". Seonghwa's eyes widened.

"I-I tried to hurt you"?

"You don't remember"? Yunho asked, taking his hand. Seonghwa shook his head.

"I-I thought I had control but everything was fuzzy when I got angry... I didn't know what what I doing"... Jongho frowned.

"Something else that comes with manipulation over mind is like mind reading. It allows me to see into someone's mind to see what holds them back or in this case, to see what happened before". Seonghwa nodded.

"D-do it".

"Wait what"?

"If you can see what happened before, then do it". Jongho touched his arm and closed his eyes as Seonghwa sat there, Yunho holding his hand. The younger had a frown on his face and quickly moved away, opening his eyes. 

"What"? Yunho asked. 

"This is gonna sound crazy but... there's someone else in your mind"... Seonghwa looked at him, confused.

"What"? 

"The powers aren't yours. Well, they are but you share them. I'm sensing two souls in one body". Seonghwa stood up and walked away, shaking his head. Yunho looked at Jongho and sighed. 

"What do you mean two souls in one body"? He asked. 

"He's himself but he has someone else inside him. That's why he doesn't remember hurting me. Its a reason I saw a small flash in his eyes. Whatever soul is in him with his, it took over. It's dangerous if he gets angry and lets it take over again". Yunho turned to Seonghwa who was now standing near the door. 

"I'll talk to him". He got up and walked over to the older and touched his shoulder.

"Hey Hwa you ok"? 

"T-this is all crazy... Jongho telling me my powers aren't just mine... that I have some other soul in me... If I did, wouldn't I have found out ages ago"? Seonghwa whispered. 

"No. It came out when you were angry. Jongho says it's dangerous if your angry and it takes over. I've known Jongho for a while now and I know he always tells the truth about things like this. And at first, it kinda weirded me out but knowing what he is, it makes more sense". 

"So I could hurt you"... Seonghwa muttered, moving away from him slightly as he wrapped his arms around himself. 

"I know you would never hurt me. Just breath and everything will be ok. Those men did something to you and I'm gonna find out so we can get rid of whatever is with you". Seonghwa looked at him out of the corner of his eyes and smiled and moved closer, leaning his head on his shoulder.

"Thanks Yunho... Without you, I think I'd be lost". Yunho smiled and wrapped an arm around him.

"I was always told, helping others was always the right thing to do. So I've always done my best to help those who needed it". As they stood there, they heard a branch snap and Seonghwa stood up straight. 

"What was that"? Yunho asked. 

"I think they found us... Inside now"! Yunho rushed inside with Seonghwa behind him just as the others ran over.

"They found us"? Wooyoung asked. 

"We think so. We need to  go now". They nodded and moved towards the back of the building. But before they could run out, the group was stopped by a large wall of men, all pointing guns towards them.