0-100 real quick

Amber 4 months later

Living in Miami has been great. I am now 5 months pregnant and I don't know what I am having. Travis and his family are wonderful. They accept me and love me like I'm theirs.
Last month me and Travis made it official. I was real hesitant at first but I realized I really do love him. Travis is accepting my child like its his but I want my child to know who their real father is. My father left me when I was young. I remember what he looks like and his name but I doubt I'll ever met him again. As I was deep into my thoughts, Travis walked in to the room with nothing but a towel wraped around his waist and water dripping off his chest. I instantly crossed my legs and bit my bottom lip. He was making me wet by the second.

T: You like what you see Amber, he said with a smirk on his face

Yes. Hell yes. I thought in my head. I just want to rip that towel off and fuck the shit out of you.

T : Damn. If you wanted to do all that, then by all means do it.

A: what are you talking about

T: you just said you wanted to fuck the shit out of me.

My face turned hot as hell. " you wasn't supposed to hear that".

T: Well I did.

Travis dropped the towel and walked closer to me. He grabed my legs and pulled me towards the edge of the bed. He lifted up the big t shirt i was wearing and noticed I had nothing underneath. He smirked and spread my legs apart. He got on his knees and went to work. He started licking, sucking, slurping, and biting. I threw my head back and screamed his name. He threw my legs over his shoulder and went faster. I couldn't take so I tried to back up. " Don't run from it", he said and he held my hips in place. I felt this tight feeling in my guts and I knew I was about to cum.

" I'm going to cum", I screamed.

" cum for me", he said against me

After he said that I was done for. I came hard. Travis kept going till I was clean.

How you feel, he asked me

Amazing, I said out of breath.

Good cause thats all your getting.

Travis walked towards the closet to get his clothes. As he was getting dressed, I thought about Jay and California. I really missed him and Cali.

A: Travis

T: yeah

A: I think we should go back to California

Travis turned around and glared at me.

T: wtf for

A: because I miss it and I want my child to have and know its father

What happened next surprised me. Travis came over to the bed and choked me. I tried removing his hands but it was no use.

T: if you ever mention about going to cali for some fuck nigga, I will kill yo ass. Im that childs father and no one else is. How the fuck you gone try and act like I didn't help save your ungrateful ass, he yelled in my face.b

I couldn't breath as hot tears streamed down my face.

T: Mention to me that you want that child to have a fuck nigga as dad again and I will hurt. Matter of fact, I'll Dre for your ass. Do you understand me

I shook my head fast as I started to feel light headed. Travis let go my throat and walked out of the room. I layed there trying to catch my breath, sliently crying

Just a quick update. Thanks to those who told me to keep the book going. Next updated coming soon.