Gone

Dre pov

Its been like 4 months since Amber has been in the coma. I'm bored as shit.  Brittney is getting on my last fucking nerve and I'm about to blow her brains out. Damn,  I miss Amber.  Everytime I try to chill with Jay,  his ass is always busy. I'm tired of this shit. I miss Amber and I want her back.  I decided to call every hospital around the area to see if she is there.  I called most of the hospital and she wasn't there.  I called the last one on my list,  Jackson hospital. 

Call mode
Operator: Jackson hospital.  How can I help you

Me: I'm looking for Amber Wright

O: what was she in for 

Me:  A coma

O: Sir,  Amber Wright checked out 2 months ago.  Sorry. 

Me:  Thank you ma'am

Call mode end

I hung up my phone and threw it.  So Amber has been out of the hospital for two months and didn't come back home.  Doesn't she know I own her ass.  She must want to go back into a coma.  I picked up my phone and called Jay.  I was mad as fuck. 

J: Sup nigga

D: did you know that Amber  checked out of the hospital two months ago

J:  clearing his throat,  naw I didn't know.  The last time I was in the hospital was like 3 months ago to see her.  The doctors said she wasn't going to make it

D:  Shit,  so where the fuck she at

J:  Look D,  Amber didn't make it.  Her injuries were to severe.  I didn't want to tell you but I had to

D:  voice cracking.  What happened to her body

J: No one claimed it,  so they cremated her.  I don't have her ashes because they got rid of it

I just hung up the phone.  I couldn't believe that Amber died and it was my fault.  I didn't mean for it to go that far but I let my anger get the best of me.  I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye.  I put my head in my lap and broke down crying. 

Updates won't be coming as frequent because this is my senior year of school and I'm trying to find a new job.  Sorry  but I'm busy.  please vote and comment.  I'll try to update here and now.