Its A... Continue

Back in the car, after the check up. 

A: Why did you say the baby was yours, I asked giving him a weird look

Ace: Them people don't need to know your business. 

A: Its my business so, I can tell whoever I want, I said getting angry

Ace: I don't understand why the fuck you catching an attitude but you need to chill with all that shit. You the one who was round here fucking two niggas and now yo dumb ass pregnant and you playing both of them against each other. So if you want to catch an attitude, catch that shit with yourself, he yelled

I was so shocked that he said that, I started crying and I got out the car, slammed the door, and walked off. I cant believed he said that. I didn't ask to be put in this situation. Everything just sort of happened. I didn't mean for it to get this far. I should have just aborted the baby when I had the chance. When I was about to cross the street, I was pulled back and slammed into the nearest car. 

Ace: Where the fuck you think you going, he yelled gripping my arm

Amber: Ow, your hurting me. Let me go

Ace: Shut up, and bring your ass on. I dont have time to play with your emotional ass and slam my car door again and thats yo ass. Now lets go. 

He let me go and started walking to the car. I followed behind him and got back in the car. I didnt want to look at him, so I looked out the window. He started the car and drove off. A couple minutes later, he was talking but i ignored him. 

Ace: Amber, he yelled

A: What!

Ace: I asked if you are hungry and who you yelling at. 

I just rolled my eyes and went to looking back out the window. 

Ace: So you just gone ignore me when Im talking to you

He grabbed my face so I could look at him. I slapped his hands 

A: Im so tired of you niggas thinking you could run my life and abuse me. All I want to do is live and give a better life to my son. I didnt ask to be here or to end up in this situation. I thought I loved Dre but I was blind. I thought Jay was different. He claimed he loved me but he still cheated, so whats the fuckin point. Now you think you can waltz here and try to control me also. I dont fucking think so. Im human and I have emotions and I would like to be treated as so, so if you want to abuse someone,  go abuse yo momma. 

Ace looked at me with rage and lifted his hands up like he was about to hit me. I winced but the hit never came. I looked at him and he kept driving. 

Ace: What? Why you keep looking at me?

A: I was expecting you to hit me 

Ace: I aint no punk ass nigga thats going to hit a female, especially a pregnant one. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings and for slamming you against the car. Sometimes my anger gets the best of me and im trying to work on that. 

A: Its ok and I forgive you. 

The car got silent and I went back to looking out the window. I seen a Subway and my stomach lowly growled. 

A: Um, can we go to the Subway we just past

Ace didnt respond. He made a u turn and pulled into the plaza with the Subway. He pulled fifty dollars out of his pocket and handed it to me.

A: I dont need your money. I can pay for myself

Ace: Just stop being stubborn and take the money. Hurry and get your food so we can go.

I snatched the money from his hands and went inside. I ordered my sub and decided to get him something also. After I got my food, I decided to eat inside, while he waited outside. Twenty minutes later, I went back to the car and Ace gave me a crazy look but didnt say anything. He started the car and drove back to the car. 

                                                     Dre Pov

I finally decided to go back to the house after being away for some time. Amber being pregnant really fucked me up inside. I should beat the baby out of her, but it aint even worth it.  I fucked her raw so I just have to deal with the consequences. I went looking for her around the house but, I didnt see her. I looked in the back all the security I had to watch her was just chilling. That shit just made my blood boil cause if her ass escaped again and I paid these niggas to watch her, Im killing all the asses. 

Dre: Where the fuck is Amber and why the hell yall just lounging around. 

She went to the hospital with Ace. She said she had a check up and didnt want all of us there, one of them said. I did forget that she called me about that damn check up. Just as I was about to call Ace, I seen his car pulling up. Amber got out the car rubbing her small belly, looking a beautiful as ever and Ace was behind her. When she walked into the house, she stopped dead in her tracks and just stared at me. I wanted so badly to grab her into my arms and kiss on her but decided against. As I walked closer towards her, she took a step back and put a protective arm around her  belly. Seeing her do that pissed me off. Fuck she backing away from me for. 

Dre: How was the appointment, I asked. It came out harsher than I intended

A: It was ok. I found out what Im having, she said barley above a whisper

Dre: so what is it

A: Its a boy

A boy. I was happy it was a boy because my record with women was horribly. I tried to touch her but she moved back again. 

Dre: Stop fucking moving and let me feel my fucking son, I yelled

I didnt want to yell at her but she was pissing me off. I moved closer to her and put my hands on her belly. A couple of minutes later, I felt him kick and I was so surprised. I cant even explain how I feel. Like this moment here just made me realize all the bad that I did to Amber and I instantly regret it. She didnt deserve any of the shit I put her through. 

A: I have to pee, she said lowly

I removed my hands from her belly and stepped to the side and she basically ran upstairs. I watched her till she was out of view and I turned to Ace, who was scrolling through his phone. 

Dre: what did the doctor say

Ace: They said everything's fine and that the baby is doing really good but Amber needs to stop stressing or she could have the baby early. They gave her an appointment date for two weeks from now. 

Dre: Alright, and did she eat today

Ace: yeah. We just came from subway not to long ago

Dre: Alright bruh, thanks. You can take the rest of the day off and take those niggas from the back with you. Ill be here with Amber 

Ace: Alright boss

5 minutes later, everybody was gone and I went upstairs to see what Amber was doing. She was laying in the bed and just staring at the ceiling. I came into the room and she didnt acknowledge me. I got in the bed and laid beside her. I felt her get stiff beside me. 

A: What are you doing Dre

Dre: Doing the same thing you doing

A: I mean why are you in the bed with me. I dont want you near me

Dre: Cause I can now shut up and get some rest.

Amber didnt say anything else. She just turned on her side and put a pillow between us. I threw the pillow and pulled her up under me. I put my hands on her belly and started rubbing it. A couple minutes later, a nigga was sleep.