Jay and I part 2

Jay pov

I pulled up to my favorite restaurant of all times, Flanigans seafood and bar. I walked inside and was greeted by everyone. I went to my favorite table and my favorite waitress came and took our order.

" Hey Jay, I see your back here again", Jessica said with a laugh

" Yeah. I was hungry", I said laughing

" Whose this pretty lady you have with you ", Jessica said.

Amber blushed and looked away.

" This is Amber. Amber this is my cousin Jessica ", I introduced them

They said their hellos and smiled at each other.

" So what you getting today big head ", Jessica asked

" I'll have the normal. Amber what you want "

" Can I order my full meal now and skip the appetizer ", Amber asked. I shook my head yes

" I would like the deep fried shrimp with fries and a lemonade please"

" coming right up "

Jessica walked away and me and Amber started talking. I told her about my life growing and she told me about her life before she got sold to Dre. Jessica came back with our food and we dug in. I could tell Amber was enjoying her food by the way she moaned when she ate a shrimp. We finished our food and left. I gave Jessica $150. We got back in the car and I started it up.

" Thanks Jay. I really had fun today ", Amber said giving me a kiss on the cheek

" Your welcome Amber. It was no problem. Every girl should go out and enjoy herself".

" Yeah but Dre won't let me. I only leave when I have to go house shopping and doing that, he still have people watching", she said sadly

" When ever you want to go out just call me. I got your back."

She smiled at me.

" Want to go to the movies. The night is still young "

" Sure. I would love to "

I drove to the movie theater and we chose to watch the Purge part 2. We got in line to get drinks and candy. We found two seats and watched the movie. After the movie we drove to my house. Amber agreed to spend the night. I reached my house and pulled into the drive way. We got out the car and went inside. I showed her around and took her to my room .

" The towels are in the bathroom stand. I got you a bra and panty from your bag in the car. You can get one of my shirts to put on you ", I said

She shook her head and I left the room and went to the other bathroom. After my shower, I went to my man cave to smoke a blunt. When I was done, I went back to my to find Amber asleep with the TV on. I turned off the TV and put the covers on her. I kissed her cheek and went to the guest room. I had a good day with Amber, I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.