Alive

Jay pov

After Dre hung up the phone,  I let out the breath that I was holding.  Dre didn't need to know that Amber was still alive.  If he knew ,then Amber's life would be in danger and I don't think I can handle it.  I love her to much. 

I was in the house alone because Amber was with Jessica.  I was bored so I decided to call my best friend Bre.  She arrived 10 minutes later and we got to chilling.  We was smoking and drinking. 

B : So what you been up to best friend

J:  Nothing.  just been chilling

B: Oh.  So have you told Dre that Amber was still alive.

J:  No plus he doesn't need to know.  When she with him,  she ends up hurt and I can't be there 24/7 to protect her.

B: Alright Jay,  but all I'm saying is if you don't tell Dre and he out,  it's going to be war.

J: Whatever BreDre ain't going to find out

B: Just saying.

It got real quiet for a minute.  Next thing I know is Bre on my lap,  grinding on my dick.

J:  Bre,  I moaned

B:  yes Jay, she said seductively

J:  you gotta stop ma. This ain't right

B: You wasn't complaining before so what's the problem now,  she said lowly biting on my ear

J:  I can't do this to Amber

B:  She isn't your girlfriend and last time I check we been fucking ever since she's been here.  So don't try to act all high and mighty now.  Besides if you didn't want to do this,  you wouldn't be holding my hips,  moving me faster on your rock hard dick. 

Bre was right.  I really do want her.  I picked her up and carried her upstairs.  Y'all already know what happened. 

Amber pov

I just pulled up in the parking lot of Jay's house.  I turned off the car and walked inside of the house.  I didn't see Jay any where downstairs,  so I went to go check in his room.  When I opened the door,  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Jay was fucking some bitch from the back.  " Really Jay,  this is what the fuck you do when I'm away ".  " Shit ", he said as he quickly pulled out of the hoe and put on some shorts. 

J:  Listen Amber.  Its not what it seems

I slapped him. 

A: Stfu.  Not what it seems really.  You sitting there fucking some female.  How could you.  What happened to all that bullshit you said to me like Oh,  I love you,  I'll never hurt you,  etc

J: Amber,  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to

A: i cut him off , fuck your sorry.  I'm leaving

I ran out of the to my car with tears running down my face.  I heard Jay behind me but I didn't care.  I open my car door,  got in,  and slammed the door shut. 

J:  Amber,  where are you going
A: back to Dre
J: What!  Are you serious.  He put you in a coma
A: At least he never lied to me.  Dre would have told me if he was fucking some hoe.  I never expected that from you.  I rather get physically hurt than emotionally hurt.  Good  bye Jay. 

I started up the car and left.  I cried the whole way to Dre's house.  I parked and looked in the mirror.  I look like shit.  My face is red,  and my eyes and nose are puffy.  I got out and knocked on the door.  Brittney answered 

B:  ugh! I thought you was dead. 

I punched her in the face and walked over her body.  I heard Dre in the kitchen. 

D:  Britt,  who's at the door. 

He didn't get an answer. 

D:  Britt,  who in the hell is at the door. 

Still no answer.  I heard him push the chair back and walked towards the living room.  He seen me and stopped dead in his tracks. 
Dre pov

When I seen Amber in the living I froze.  I thought she was dead.  I thought I had lost her.  All of these different emotions came rushing to me at once.  I was happy,  sad,  guilty,  angry,  and confused. I even wanted to  cry.  I pulled myself together and walked towards her.   I stopped in front of her and noticed she had tears streaming down her face.  I wiped them and pulled her into a hug.  At first she hesitated,  but then she wrapped her arms around me and cried into my shirt.