Restrained

Amber pov

For the past couple of days I have been defying the orders Dre and his hoe ass girlfriend Brittney gives me. Dre has been beating me everytime I disobey him. Him and Brittney has been raping me everyday. The more they rape me, the more I don't listen. I never use to act like this but I don't care. Until that hoe leave, ima keep acting like this.

I hear Dre calling me but I don't want to get up so I turned up my music. Dre comes busting into my room.

" Didn't you hear me calling you ", he yelled looking angry

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He grabbed me by my hair and slaps me. I tried to run away but he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He bended me over and ripped off my skirt and panties and entered me roughly from the back. I screamed out in pain and started crying.

" Dre please stop. I'm sorry. I promise I'll listen from now on. please your hurting me . Dre stop", I begged him

" Nah baby girl. You need to learn your lesson. I'm the boss. I run shit. You don't want to listen so I have to punish you ", he said while pumping harder and deeper into me.

I felt like I was about to die. He just kept shoving himself in me. He started to slow down and he came inside of me. He let me go and collapsed on the bed. I just laid there and cried. He got off the bed and walked out the door. Go clean your self up and make dinner before I come back in there, I heard him say.

" Fuck you ", I screamed.

He came right back into the room.

" Fuck you . ima do just that. Watch and see"

Dre dragged me out of the room and took me to the basement.

" No Dre, please. I'm sorry. please don't do this ", I cried

He didn't listen. He took the rest of my clothes off and chained me to the bed that was down there.

Dre pov

I finished chained Amber to the bed. I didn't want to hurt her but she keeps disobeying my orders so I got to keep her in check.

" I'm going to fuck you and your going to love it. I'm not going to rape you this time. ima get you wet and fuck you slowly till you cum and scream my name", I said.

I got between her legs and started massaging her clit. I then started to eat her out and added my fingers. I heard her breathing get uneven and she started grinding into my face. She came and I drunk all of her. I got between her legs and entered her slowly. She started moaning that she hate me, I ain't shit, and to let her go. I started hitting her spot repeatedly and she kept saying she hate me. She came and I untied her. I laid down on the bed and she started riding me. Amber kept bouncing up and down and I was liking that shit. I grabbed her waist and held her in place. I pumped into her and her eyes rolled. I hit her spot and she started cumming. I came right with her.

Amber collapsed right on top of me.

" I hate you so much ", she said

" I know and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you "

" You treat me so wrong ever since Brittney got here. How are you going to make it up to me "

" Whatever you want "

"I want Brittney gone. She's been raping me since the first day she was here "

" She raped you. How ", I asked getting mad

" She tells me that if I don't do it you will beat me, then she pins me down and eat me then she uses her strap on. I've been telling her no but she hits me and threatens to call you ", she said with tears coming out of her eyes

I wiped her tears and held her close. I'm getting rid of Brittney, permanently.

" Amber I'm so sorry for beating and raping you. I didn't want to do it but I did. I want everything to go back to normal. I know what I did was wrong and I'm truly sorry for that. I guess Brittney had all of my attention and you was-"

Amber cut me off. " It's OK. I forgive you. If you do this to me again I'm running away and reporting you to the cops"

I laughed. We had two more rounds and a nigga was tired. I kissed her forehead and we both went to sleep.

Amber pov

I waited till Dre was asleep all the way and I chained him to the bed. I ran back upstairs , took a shower, and got dressed. I grabbed my phone, one of Dre car keys, and Jays black card that he let me have for emergencies. I ran outside quietly to the range rover and started the car. I drove off. Where I was going, Idk but I'm just going to keep driving.

I didn't want to have sex with him but I had to lay it down so I can escape. I don't believe that bullshit he said about being sorry. He just wants me to go back to being his little naive sex slave. I doubt he will get rid of Brittney. He might just team up with her and rape and beat me together. I refuse to stay in that situation. I can't be restrained anymore.