Leave

Amber pov Two days later

I woke up early in the morning and went in the bathroom.  I let the water get hot a little and went in.  It felt so good hitting body.  I grabbed my pure seduction body wash and did my hygiene.  I got out and dried off. I went to my room and and got my clothes out.  I put on my camo shorts with a red t shirt and red sandals. 

Dre has been gone for two days now and I have been all alone.  Rosa took a vacation and Brittney doesn't stay here anymore.  I don't mind having the house to myself.  It's very peaceful and it gives me time to think.  I've been wondering if I should tell Jay that I'm pregnant but Ive decided against.  Since he wanted to cheat, he can stay with that bitch.  I really don't give a fuck. 

I'm so fucking tired of  waiting around here. I can't stay here anymore being fearful for my life.  I'm pregnant now and I have to protect my child no matter the cost.  I packed up all my clothes and belongings.  I went to Dre's room and took all his clothes out of his closet and removed the fake wall that was there.  He had a safe behind there with over 3 million dollars.  I unlocked the safe and put all the money in my Victoria Secret duffel bag.  I also took some of his guns and bullets. 

I went back to my room and grabbed the black card Jay gave me.  I took all my things and put by the front door.  I went outside and went to my next door neighbor house. 

I knocked on the door and waited till the door opened. 

T : Amber what brings you by
A: Travis,  I need to ask you a huge favor
T: what is it.  You know I'll do anything for you
A: Travis,  I need your car.  I'm leaving Cali for good
T: why. Do Dre know you leaving
A: no.  T I'm pregnant and I can't stay here anymore waiting for Dre to kill me or my child.  I have to leave now before Dre comes back
T: Amber , I been told you to leave.  Now you decide to leave because you're pregnant.  I told you I would help you but you didn't listen cause you thought he was a good person
A: Travis please.  I'm begging you.  I can't stay here.  Please help me
T: clenching his teeth and getting angry. Amber,  I don't care.  At one point in time,  I cared alot about you but you turned me down.  Now I'm supposed to help you because you're pregnant.  Who is the baby daddy.
A: Jay,  she whispered
T:Jay. Are you serious his fucking best friend. 
A: Travis please. I'm sorry.  Just help me.  I'll do anything.  Just help me
T: sighing.  OK Amber. I'll help you but you have to tell me where you going
A: oh thank you Travis. 
T: so where you trying to go Amber
A: I don't know.  Some where far. 
T: what about Florida.  It's nice,  warm,  and I have a place there that you can stay. 
A: I cant drive to Florida. 
T:  you won't have to.  it's better if you fly cause Dre can't trace it if you use another name . Plus I do have a private jet
A: Alright. 

Travis and  Amber packed all of Amber belongings into his car and drove to the airport.  He put away all of Ambers things on the plane.  Before Amber boarded the plane , Travis pulled her into a  hug. 

T: Amber, when you land my cousin will be at the airport.  Her new is Alexis.  She will take you to my house and show you around.  I will come see you in about a week or two.  Here

Travis pulled out a galaxy note 3 and hand it to Amber. 
A: what is this for
T: It's for me to contact you.  Also,  it's so Dre can't trace your old phone. 
A: oh OK.  Thanks Travis.  I really appreciate it
T: no problem ma.  Just land safely.  See you in a week or so

Travis kissed Amber forehead and Amber boarded the plane.  The plane took off a couple of minutes afterwards. 

I know some of you guys will be confused with who Travis is and why she asked him for help but Travis will be apart of this story.  Next chapter will be about Travis and how he knows amber and Dre. 
Comment,  vote,  enjoy.