Found

Travis pov

How dare Amber has the nerve to say some shit like that to me. If it wasn't for me her ass was still going to be a slave to that nigga. Now that I'm thinking about it, I should just call Dre so he could come get her ass.

I know it was wrong of me to put my hands her. I should go apologize.

I go back upstairs and walk in the room with the intention of apologizing, just to find Amber packing up her bags and on the phone with someone.

T : Amber, I am so sorry for putting my hands on you but where you think you going

A: I'm leaving travis. I would expect Dre to put his hands on me but not you. I called Jessica to come and get me. I'm going back to LA.

T : so yo dumb ass decided to go back to LA, so Dre could go beat your ass. You know what Amber, you real ungrateful so I'm going to help you out. I'm going to call Dre and tell him your here.

A: Travis please don't. I was just upset that you choked me. If he finds out I'm pregnant and that it ain't his, he's going to kill the baby

T: Should of thought about that shit before you called Jessica to come get, I yelled.

I stormed out of the room and text Dre. I don't care what happens to her now or that baby. I'm gone.

Dre pov

I'm at the trap chilling with Jay, when all of a sudden I got a text from an unknown number telling me where Amber is.

So the bitch thinks she can escape and I wouldn't find her. I got her ass now.

D: did you know Amber was in Miami, I asked Jay

J: Nah. How you know she there

D: just got a text giving me her where abouts. We still got them niggas in Miami right?

J: yeah, why

D: cause I got a job for they ass. Just wait and see

Later that night
Amber pov

I was at the house all alone. Travis never came back and the rest of his family was on vacation. I decided to order pizza and watch scandal.

30 minutes into Scandal, I hear the door bell ring. As soon as I open the door, a bullet went straight through the pizza boys forhead. I screamed and ran towards the stairs only to see a man in all black blocking the stairs.

I turned around and ran through the front door screaming for help, then all of a sudden someone grabs my hair slinging me towards the ground. Two guys come bend downs in front of me.

A: please don't hurt me. I'll give you anything, just don't hurt me or my baby, I sobbed

Someone slapped me. " Shutup. If you scream, I will shoot you in the stomach. Now get up, walk towards that van and don't try anything."

I got up and started walking towards the van, when I got close to it, I started running from it. I could hear the two guys running after me. My legs and chest were burning but I couldn't stop. As I kept running, I felt someone grab me from behind and stick me with something.

" Let me go" , I screamed and tried to kick the person but the more I moved around in that person's arms , the weaker I became until I passed out in complete darkness.

Sorry for not updating. Hope you guys enjoy.