Jay and I

Amber pov

Last night I felt like a two dollar hoe. I can't believe Dre girlfriend raped me and said she will be in my room tonight. I'm sitting in the shower scrubbing my body until it turns red. I wanted to cry but I couldn't cry anymore. I finished my shower and got dressed. I put on my pink and purple sun dress with my silver sandals and silver jewelry. I curled my hair and put on my Victoria secret lip gloss and sprayed some pure seduction. I didn't put on any makeup.

I may be Dre property but I get paid for the work I do. I looked in the mirror satisfied with what I saw, I grabbed my my phone and MK purse and walked downstairs. It was 9:55 and Jay was here early. I walked outside and walked to his car. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and open the door for me. I blushed and got inside the car. As Jay closed the door, I seen Dre looking out the window with a mug on his face. I turned my head and Jay got in the car and drove off.

" You look really good Amber ", Jay said

I started blushing and my face turned red. " Thanks Jay. You look good also".

He grabbed my hands and smiled at me as he continued to drive. My face got so hot. I looked out the window. We pulled up to Ihop and he parked. He got out and opened my door. We walked inside and was greeted by the hostesses.

" Table for two ", she asked smiling

" Yes", Jay said smiling at me

The hostesses showed us a table and gave us a menu and said that a waitress will be right with us. I was looking at the menu, when I felt Jay staring at me. I looked at him and blush then put my head back down studying the menu.

" Do you know what you want to order ", Jay asked me

" I want stuffed French toast, hash browns, and scrambled eggs with orange juice. What you getting ", I asked

" I guess I'll get what you're having ", Jay said smiling

" I'm Sara and I'll be your waitress . Are you ready to order", she said with a smile

" We would like orange juice, stuffed French toast, hash browns and scrambled eggs", I told Sara

" OK, I will have that right out".

Sara walked away and it was just me and Jay at the table. It was real quiet at the table and I started thinking of my life. A tear escape my eye and Jay wiped it.

" What's wrong Amber ", Jay asked softly " How did my life turn so upside down . I have no one. Dre doesn't love me, my mom gave me up, I got raped by Mike and his hoe of a girlfriend raped me last night ", I cried

" She raped you. How ", Jay asked looking confused

I told him every thing that happened last night and what she said. He came to my side of the table and held me. I just cried in his shirt. I heard stuff being put onto the table. I looked up and seen Sara putting our food in front of us. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Enjoy she said and with that she she went to another table. Me and Jay ate in silence.

" Amber ", he said

" Yes"

" Your not alone. You have me. Amber I love you. You may not feel the same but I just wanted you to know. I don't like the situation you're in but I can't help you. I tried but Dre just won't let you go ", he said pouring his heart out

I was speechless. Why would Jay love me. I'm nothing to him. Jay is very attractive standing at 6'5, brown eyes, soft curly hair, and the body of a god.

" Jay I don't know what to say to that. I don't know -"

He cut me off " you don't have to say anything "

We finished our food and left. Jay left $100 on the table and we went to the mall. I was having so much fun. We went to all the name brand stores. Jay got me whatever I wanted. I was getting tired but I wanted to stop at one more store.

" Jay can we go to one more store ", I asked

" Sure, where you want to go ", he asked

" Victoria's secret ", I said

He gave me a funny look and said OK. We walked to Victoria secret but he didn't come inside. He gave me his black card and said get whatever I want. I went inside and grabbed new bras, panties, and perfume. I payed for it and walked out.

Jay pov

I'm out here waiting for Amber to get out of Victoria secret. I see her inside grabbing every thing she likes. She looks like a kid in the candy store. She finally comes out with 3 bags.

" Do you need any help ", I asked her

she looks at me and laughs. " You already have 15 bags in your hands. I should be asking you that question "

" I'm good. just trying to be a gentleman "

She smiles and walks off. I follow behind her. We walked back to the car and I put everything in the trunk. I opened Ambers door and she got in. I jogged to the driver side and got in. I started the car and left the mall.

" You hungry ", I asked her

" A little bit ", she said

" Alright "

I started driving to one of my favorite restaurant. I hope she likes it.