I think I'm pregnant

Amber pov

It's been two weeks since I came back to Dre house.  He doesn't say anything to me and he kicked Brittney out.  Lately I've been eating and sleeping more and I feel sick to my stomach.  I called Jessica to get her opinion on the situation and she thinks I'm pregnant.  I can't be pregnant.  A child can't withstand the life I'm living and if Dre finds out,  I'm dead.  I decided to go to the hospital.  I through on some shorts and a wife beater,  put my hair in a ponytail and grab the keys.  I walked outside towards the car and started it up.  Dre came up to the car.

D : where you going
A: out.  I'll be back later
D : alright. When you come back,  I want dinner ready and I want to bust a nut.  You better be here before sun down
A: OK Dre

He  patted the roof and went back inside. I sighed and drove to the nearest hospital. 

30 minutes later
Doctor : OK Amber,  congrats.  You are indeed pregnant.  Here's your prescription and next appointment date. If you have anyone questions feel free to call me

A: OK. Thank you. 

I gathered my things and left the hospital.  I got in the car and just sat there.  I can't be pregnant,  I told myself.  I started crying.  I was crying tears of joy,  for this stupid situation I'm in,  and that Dre might find out.  What am I going to do. I don't want to kill my child and I don't want Dre to find out.  How am I going to tell Jay. Oh lord help me. 

Dre pov

It's past sun down and Amber still isn't here.  I tried giving her, her space but it's time for her to live out my orders.  Just as I was about to call her,  she walks in with a bag of Chinese food.

D : didn't I tell you to come before sun down A: Ik and I'm sorry.  I lost track of time
D : Idgaf what you lost.  I told you to be here before sun down

She jumped and took a step back. 
A: Look Dre, I'm sorry.  I won't do it again.  Just please don't hit me
D : Fine, I won't hit you but I'm horny and I'm ready to bust a nut. 
A: Dre,  I can't
D : I don't care.  Get upstairs and strip.  I'm not playing with you

Author pov

Amber put the food up and ran upstairs.  She took off her clothes and laid on the bed.  Dre came in the room naked and hard as a rock.  " Amber suck dis dick," Dre said.  She swallowed and went towards him.  She took him in her hands and lick the tip.  He shoved all of him into her mouth and she nearly choked from it.  He forcefully fucked her mouth till he came.  He pulled out of her mouth and bended her over.  He pushed himself deep inside her.  She had to hold in her scream because she wasn't wet for him and he was hurting her.  She silently cried till he finally was done.  When Dre collapsed on the bed, she was relieved.  He pulled her close to him and went to sleep.  Amber cried the rest of the night till she went to sleep. 

Short chapter ik but being a senior is a lot of work. But thanks to everyone who reads this book.  I have 1.02k reads. Thanks you guys.  I'll be updating soon.

I also love this song.  It's called My Kind of Love.  I upload it on this chapter