Restoring Power

Dre pov

The next day

I tried calling Amber all yesterday and today. She didn't answer any of my calls. It's going on two o'clock and she still ain't here. Watch when she comes back, I got something for that ass. I was getting frustrated so I called Brittney into the living room.

" Yes daddy ", she purred

" Come suck a nigga dick"

She came over and started to suck me. It was feeling good but I couldn't concentrate on her mouth. I kept thinking about Amber and what is she doing with Jay. I pulled myself out of Brittney mouth and put it back in my pants. Brittney looked mad but I didn't give a fuck.

2 hours later

I seen Jay car pull up and they both got out. They came inside and said hello and went up to her room. Jay came back down and grabbed bags from the car and brung it up to Ambers room. He stayed there for 15 minutes, then he finally left.

When Jay left, I took off my belt and went to Ambers room. I walked inside and closed the door.

" Did you fuck him", I asked

She quickly shook her head no and I started beating her with the belt. She screamed for me to stop and that she was telling the truth. I didn't care. I still kept hitting her with my thick leather belt. I stopped and said " Next time I call you pick up the fucking phone. Yo ass ain't allowed to spend the night out of this house. Go clean your self up and be ready for me to come and get some pussy". I slapped her and went downstairs.

Amber pov

I didn't do anything and Dre came and beat my ass. I got up off the floor and looked at myself in the mirror. I had welts and bruises every where. I went and took a shower. The water was stinging my body bad. I got out the shower and went to my room. Dre was in their. He ripped my towel off my body and threw me on the bed. He came and pushed himself in me. Luckily I was still wet from the shower. I just laid there as Dre continued to pump into me.

Brittney pov

I heard Dre go upstairs and beat Ambers ass. I wanted to help her but I changed my mind cause she wasn't there last night for me to get some of her sweet pussy. So fuck that bitch. Dre came downstairs mad as hell. A couple of minutes later he right back to Amber room. I walked upstairs quietly and peaked inside of her room. I seen Dre fucking Amber and shes just laying there silently crying. She not even moaning. I feel sorry for her but there ain't shit I can do. I just closed the door and walked away.

Dre pov

I finally busted a nut and got dressed. Amber turned the other way around like I give a fuck. I busted my nut so I'm good. I walked out of the room knowing that I got Amber lock.