Friends and Benifits

Later that night Jay pov

I didn't want Amber to be mad at me so I decided to make her dinner. I made Amber fettuccine Alfredo pasta with shrimp, her favorite. I took it up to her and found her asleep. I shook her lightly and told her dinner is ready. I passed her, her plate and we started to eat. It was so silent so I had to break it.

" Amber, I'm sorry. I only want to keep you safe, not put you in more trouble "

" Jay I don't want to talk about it "

" okay "

After I said that, I went downstairs to finish my food in peace. I couldn't finish eat so I threw away my food and started to clean the kitchen. I turned on the hot water, covered the sink hole, added bleach and soap, and let the dishes and pots sit in the water. I started to wash them and sing Say my name by Qwote. I finished the dishes and started to wipe off the counters with Lysol. As I was wiping, I heard Amber come into the kitchen. I ignored her and kept wiping the counters.

" You have such a beautiful voice. I love hearing you sing. I remember when you sung to me when I was in a coma", she said

I ignored her and went upstairs to my room. I took off all my clothes except my boxers. Ain't no use with sleeping with them on. " Jay, please don't ignore me. I'm sorry ", Amber said walking into the room and laying on my chest.

I sighed. " Amber I'm just trying to keep you safe. if Dre doesn't know you're awake, then your OK. You make a big deal out of nothing "

" I'm sorry. I'm just scared "

" No need to be. You have me"

She kissed my cheek and laid back onto my chest. I kissed her head and started rubbing her back.

" Jay, I want us to try a relationship. I mean we have known each other for a while, so why not "

" Amber I would love to but I can't. We should take it slow and see where this is headed. I don't want to rush and regret it"

"OK but what about if were just friends with benefits. We are both adults and we are responsible "

" Amber we can't -"

She cut me off with a kiss. I kissed her back. She started to kiss and suck on my neck. She then put her hands in my boxers and started rubbing on my dick. That shit felt so good. " Fuck Amber. That feels good ", I hissed. She giggled then took off my boxers. I took her clothes off and she climbed on top of me. My dick was poking her entrance. She grabbed me and slid down on me. " Shit", I moaned. Amber moved up and down on me slowly. I grabbed her waist and and moved her faster on me. She moaned and threw her head back. " Mmmm Jay. That feels so good. H-H-How big are you ", she moaned in ecstasy. I smirked and made her ride me faster. " Fuck Jay. I'm going to cum"

" You better hold that shit ", I grunted.

" Your hitting my spot. I'm gonna cum. Yessssss Jay, I'm cumming ", she screamed

Amber came but I wasn't finish with her ass. I flipped her over and put her on all fours. I rammed into her and started to stroke hard and fast. She screamed my name repeatedly. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I went deeper and she moaned.

" What's my name "

" Jay "

" Nah. Its daddy. Say it "

"D-Daddy ", she moaned

I started to slow down and hit her spot. She grabbed the bed and screamed into a pillow. I stroked one more time and cummed in her. She came again. I pulled out of her and we both laid on the bed trying to catch our breath. A couple of minutes passed and our breathing got back to normal.

" You ready for round two ", I asked her

Amber shook her head yes and we started back up all over again.

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been tired and busy. I will start back up updating like normal. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Vote and leave comments.