Rescued

Jay pov

I've been calling Amber for a couple of days and she hasn't answered. I decided to swing by Dre's place and see what's going on. I walked in his house and heard screaming coming from the basement. I ran down to the basement and what I seen made me sick and angry. There was niggas gang raping Amber while she was begging them to stop . Dre just sat in the corner watching. I pulled out my gun and shot all them niggas. Amber collapsed on the bed and started shaking.

I ran to her and took off the chains. She looked horrible. She was cut, swollen and bruised badly. She had blood everywhere. I picked her up and ran to my car. I put her in safely and covered her with my shirt. I got in the drivers side and rushed to the hospital running every red light and stop sign. I looked over at Amber and she had blacked out.

" Amber stay with me ", I yelled at her.

She didn't respond. I felt for a pulse but there wasn't one. I finally made it to the hospital and rushed out of the car. I got Amber and she was limp as a rag doll. I ran inside and asked for a doctor. They came running out and took Amber from me.

I sat in the waiting room and called my cousin Jessica. She came running in the hospital 10 minutes later. She asked what happened and I told her everything. After that I just broke down. I cried for what seemed like hours.

A few hours later

" Family of Amber Wright ", a doctor asked

Me and Jessica stood up and walked over to him.

" How is she ", I asked

He gave me a sad look and said " Amber is in critical condition. She's in a coma and we don't know if she's going to make it. Amber suffered from the loss of blood. She also has a bruised lung and rib. She is on life support. You can go see if you want. She's in room 278"

He patted my back and walked away to go talk to another family. I ran out of the hospital and got in my car. I drove to Dre's house and beat his ass for what he did to Amber. Afterwards, I went to get Amber balloons, flowers, and a teddy bear to decorate her room. I went back to the hospital and went to Amber's room. I put everything down and stood by her.

" I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow ", Jessica said.

She hugged me and left. I grabbed a chair and sat next to Amber. I grabbed her hand and poured my heart out.

" Amber this is Jay. I know you probably can't hear me but I'm going to talk to you regardless. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. Amber your stronger than this and I need you to pull through. I can't lose you. I love you so much and if you die, I die too. I'm going to be in this hospital with you until you wake up. I want to be the first person you see when you wake up. Amber I love you so much and I need you to pull through "

I kissed her forehead and cried silently to myself.