1. Anemia

Okay first of all I don't know anything about medical stuff especially sickness and disease so please I beg you to bare with me also I get all these info by my very friend google and this is my 2nd story so Please don't be mean

______________________________________

Author's Pov.

"Hyung! Hyung where are u? Hmm Hyung's not in the garden and he definitely isn't in the living room Hmmm.... OH THE CLOSET!! Hehe here I come Hyung." An 10 year old Hoseok was playing hide and seek with his older brother Taehyung. He was running all over the mansion tiring himself out little by little without knowing.

"HYUNG!! I FOUND YOU !!" "You always win my little brother haha, okay now let's go wait at the living room for Appa and Dad to come."   

When Taehyung and Hoseok were near the stairs Hoseok started to breath for air while holding his chest tighter and tighter.

*hah* "Hoseok!!" Taehyung tried to pull Hoseok from falling down the stair but Taehyung failed making him and Hoseok both fall down the stair. 

"TAE!!HOSEOK!!" Jungkook and Jimin ran to their son who fell down the stair. Jimin and Jungkook  were rushing to the hospital driving as fast as they could.

Taehyung's Pov.

Uhh My hand hurts. Umm I think I hear dad and a man's voice I wonder who is it?

 *Hoseok apparently  seem to have Anemia. Did he have any health problem when he was younger?* *Umm well... Hoseok was quite weak since he was younger  but it was nothing dangerous . Hah I didn't know he have Anemia it can be cured longest he take his medicine daily and try his best not to exhausted  he'll be fine right?* 

"HUH DAD WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOSEOK HAS ANEMIA!! HE'LL BE FINE RIGHT?" I was very surprised  my own brother was having anemia and I didn't know about it . I'm a bad brother.

We all went home me and Appa were sobbing knowing Hoseok has anemia although it wasn't extremely deadly or anything but it could be dangerous

Nobody's pov.

"Taetae my son come here I have something to tell you." Jungkook gave a signal for Taehyung to come close to him and Taehyung obediently listen what his father was about to say. "Tae I want you to be a big brother and stick together with Hoseok through thick and thin okay My little Tae can you promise your dad that?" Taehyung listen to what his father said promising that he'll protect Hoseok no matter what. Taehyung thought as an older brother that's what he should do to protect his beloved younger brother.

Weeks later.

"Hoseok where do you want to go today?" Jungkook asked Hoseok who was pouty because he couldn't go to school anymore because of his conditions. "Hmm,... LET'S GO TO LOTTE WORLD !!" "Dad can I also come?! Please!!" Taehyung gave his puppy eyes nut his father said "No, you have school and today is for Hoseok cause he couldn't leave the house or go to school anymore. Just be happy about the fact that you're healthy unlike your twin. Just get a good grade try not to disappoint me Jeon Taehyung do you understand." "Yes dad." Taehyung answered with a bitter smile.

Taehyung's pov   

Umm dad just must be worried about Hoseok after all Appa and dad don't play favorites. I should be more understanding as a hyung. Hmm let's get to school and make dad proud to have a son named Jeon Taehyung.

Author's pov

Although Taehyung's dad told him to get a good grade but Taehyung was already the smartest person in his school. Due to him being smart he was already in 9th grade while Hoseok was in  7th making every one of Taehyung's teachers proud to be able to teach such a smart kid . But Taehyung didn't care about grade and all, but all he cared about was making his Father and Appa to be proud which they are For now.. to Taehyung he'd do anything for his parents to be proud of him.

____________________________

667

word count sorry it's very little but it's only the first chapter