9. Grounded

"Attention everyone, say hi to your new classmate." Taehyung was beyond shocked he couldn't believe who was in front of him it was none other than his brother. Yoongi was confused as to why Taehyung was that shocked and that's when it hit him this was Taehyung's brother who Taehyung never talked about.

"Hello everyone my name is Jeon Hoseok" *Gasp* Everyone was surprised they didn't think the famous loved child of the Jeons would be here. Now Yoongi was more confused by everyone's reaction to the new classmate.

"You may go sit beside Taehyung since you guys are brothers, Yoongi could you come to sit next to Taemin? Okay, chop-chop." Yoongi was honestly very dissatisfied with the new seating arrangement. Yoongi asked Taemin why they all gasped and Taemin said, "Don't tell me you don't know about Jeon Hoseok?" "I don't, that's why I'm asking, duh, get on with it, spill the beans, what's with you guy's reaction?" "*huh* Jeon Hoseok, Taehyung's brother, the youngest son of the Jeons aka the love child. The rule of the Jeons is never touch our youngest child unless you plan to die in a ditch." "Damn that's such a lame excuse to not get your son a boyfriend," Yoongi replied with a scoff and played with his pen spinning it between his fingers.

"Yoongi the Jeons don't care about Taehyung." Yoongi's attention was back on Taemin. "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked. "What I'm telling you is that Taehyung doesn't have that many friends due to the little attention he gets from his family. Although some planned to use his background to get close to him it was all in vain thanks to his family not paying any attention to him. Of course, I tried to be friends with him, but he didn't want any friends. He told me not to get close to him. If I could be his friend I would want to be one."

"Why doesn't he get any attention from his family?'' "No one knows all they know was that it happened the moment Hoseok began to be sick."

"Stop your chattering Yoongi and Taemin." "Sorry miss," Both said in unison.

Class End

"Hey Taehyung and Yoongi, me and Namjoon came to pick you up." Said Jin, "Oh Hyung, you're here already, let's go." As Taehyung said that he grabbed Yoongi's arm making Yoongi blush without his acknowledgment. Hoseok popped out of nowhere and asked

"Oh are these your friends Taehyung? Can I go with you guys?" "Who's this little ball of sunshine?" Asked Jin. "Nobody, let's go, hyung,"Taehyung said, looking at the floor. " What are you talking about? I'm your younger brother by a few minutes."

"Oh I see," Jin said in an awkward voice. Sensing the awkward vibe, Taehyung decided to leave and started walking to the rooftop, which always cheered him when he was feeling suffocated. Just when Yoongi was about to walk after Taehyung he heard Hoseok say, "Seriously, he should act like an older brother and be a good little puppet like he is." Yoongi was looking at Hoseok with his eyes wide open, and, just when he was about to say something to Hoseok,k he heard Jin say, "Yoongi I think you should go after Taehyung. We'll go on ahead to make sure he eats something." Jin said, walking to the cafeteria.

At the rooftop

As soon as Yoongi opened the door he saw Choi Woo-Shik sitting next to a smiling and laughing Taehyung. Seeing that seen ahead of him he was filled with Jealousy. He ran to Taehyung's side and pulled him away saying, "What are you doing with that bastard Taheyung." "Hah Yoongi don't call him a bastard he's a good guy he was just cheering me 'cause I was feeling a bit down." "I don't care, let's go, the others are waiting." "Fine, fine, fine, Taehyung said, pulling his arm away. "*Tch* that bastard seriously had to get in my way." Choi Woo-Shik said to himself.

Before at the rooftop

"Seriously, Hoseok really wants to steal everything. I have that little spoiled brat." Taehyung thought to himself as he looked over the fence. "What are you doing alone out here, beautiful?" "I don't want to talk about it." "Wow, didn't know this rooftop was owned by such an angel?'' "But for real though if you want to talk about it I'm all ears." "Thanks for the offer Woo-Shik but no thanks," Taheyung replied.

"So want to hear a cheesy pickup line I've heard? Just to lift up your spirit?'' "Sure why not," Taehyung replied. "Okay now I'm going to start, Boy are you taking attendance cause you're the only ten I see," Woo-Shik said, raising his eyebrows one by one, making it look like a wave. Hahahah Taehyung was about to say the pickup line really was very cheesy but looking at Woo-shik's eyebrows was funnier. Just when Taehyung was still laughing Yoongi came in.

In the cafeteria

"Seriously, why didn't you tell us this was your brother Taehyung," Jin asked with a serious face. "Just wanted to surprise you *hahaha*," Taehyung said with a forceful laugh.

End of school

As soon as Taehyung was home, he pulled his brother's ears and said, What did you tell them?" "Seriously fucking let go of me, Jeon Taehyung." "JEON TAEHYUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR BROTHER!! LET GO OF HIS EARS IMMEDIATELY!!" Jungkook shouted, making Taehyung's eyes water. *Slap* "How could you bully your own brother?"s? I knew something about you was wrong, but as an older brother, how could you bully your own younger brother "You should be glad that you're healthy and he's not." *Gasp* "Jungkook, you shouldn't have slapped a child." "Jimin, get out of my way! Taehyung needs to be punished Taehyung, go to your room and you're grounded, no food for you for 1 week."

As soon as Taehyung was in his room, he cried his heart out. All he just wanted to know was if his brother said something to his friends that might make them leave him. After all, that's the same thing Hoseok did to his previous friend group.

-----------------------------------------------1037

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!!