2. I'm proud

2 years later

"Dad Dad look look I got an A+ also ther-" "Taehyung Dad is busy can't you see. Go bother somebody else also as sa hyung  go take care of Hoseok we don't want his health worsening." "but dad!" "GO JEON TAEHYUNG" "sorry dad." 

Taehyung wanted his father to be proud of him and say to him like what he used to say  every time Taehyung get a good grade, "I'm proud of you my son " but in reality he was ignored by his father who use to love him a lot. Taehyung wanted to tell Jungkok that he was the top of the school and for that reason the principal wanted to hold a parent teacher conference (p.t.c.) but Jungkook didn't let him finish. Just chasing him out without  a second thought.

Taehyung's pov

I went into Hoseok and my share room cause dad and appa were very worried about hosoek fainting. So they placed me and Hobi together. When I opened the door I saw Hoseok laying on the ground. I rushed to Hobi's side lifting him up even though I wasn't that strong dad made me carry a 10kg barbell a day and if I can't carry it he'd made me starve. Well all those training paid off and I'm lucky Hoseok only weight 70 pound although an average pound for a 12 year should be over 80-90 but due to Hoseok's health he was thinner than other child. 

*hah*hah*"Dad! Dad! Hoseok he fainted hurry we need to go to the hospital. Dad took Hoseok from my embrace in mere seconds and he rushed out the door leaving me behind looking like he had only one son and that one son looked like he was about to die.

No one's pov

Jimin was running back and forth in Hoseok's ward waiting for Hoseok to wake up. "Taehyung where were you when Hoseok fainted?" Jimin asked with a mad voice making Taehyung surprised that his Appa was angry at him. Although Jimin had been mad at Taehyung before not this angry, causing  Taehyung wonder did he do something wrong.

"Appa I'm sorry... I went to dad to talk about my grade and the upcoming p.t.c" "Don't make any excuse Jeon Taehyung!" Jimin yelled at Taehyung thinking it was some kind of lie cause he don't want to be blamed. "But...But I'm no-" "Go Outside Jeon Taehyung" Jungkook said making Taehyung surprised cause Jungkook knew that he wasn't lying and Taehyung was with him the whole time. "Yes dad." 

Jungkook was getting a headache he didn't really care who's fault it was all he cared about was Hoseok but the  argument between his husband and his son was just making his headache to get worse so he just chased Taehyung out not really caring to listen to Taehyung.

Taehyung's pov

I just left the ward not wanting to make my dad or my appa more mad. After a while I heard people talking I thought to myself that Hoseok must have finally woken up. "Have you-" I went inside and turned around to face my family but the seen infront of my eyes made me sad because  Appa, dad, and Hoseok were laughing together like a happy family not acknowledging my existence  but I was getting  a little used to it cause they started to change little by little when Hoseok started to get sick making my parents to only think about my little brother.

 At first I didn't really mind it cause I thought my sick younger brother getting the attention from  our parents was okay, but as time go by they started to leave me out. Like how they went to an amusement park just the 3 of them cause I had school and I told them it would be Saturday and the 4 of us could have gone together but my dad made an excuse saying Hoseok  he was bored and whined and begged them to go to the amusement park.  After 2 months I asked my dad if we could go to an amusement park because I couldn't go last time. He only told me to study harder and to not drag our family's name to the ground.

No one's pov

"Appa can we go to an Ice-cream shop after we leave the hospital? Please.... please." Hoseok begged Jimin with his puppy eye and Jimin agreed to say "sure my one and only beloved son what shop do you want to go to?" At that point, Taehyung was speechless and hurt beyond the world. His appa said my one and only son he thought that it was fine being forgotten a little but what his appa said this time was too much. He was just practically treated as if he didn't exist.

They all went to a ice-cream shop that Hoseok liked but his appa bought them mint chocolate chip flavored ice-cream Taehyung couldn't handle the minty flavor so he was just about to complain but he remembered something when they were 11 year old the same thing happened Jungkook scolded him for being picky and that he should behave in public and not make a scene and without further ado Taehyung didn't complain about a thing trying to make his father think he was an obedient child who will listen to what they will say no matter what but after Jungkook lectured Taehyung he went straight to Hoseok ignoring Taehyung's existence.

Taehyung ate the ice-cream wanting to throw it away but trying to be an obedient son so ate it all when they returned Taehyung went straight to his room and slept right away trying to forget all the sad events that just happened today.

_____________________________________

943

Sorry if there are any typo or any mistakes and sorry it's a little boring but i made it 300 words longer than the first chapter and I have a history test tmr if I fail I'll blame all of u guys 

JK JK I won't    have a good day or night