5.Late gift

Please check out Hey Boy by James Saw he's my friend and this is his newly released song. Hope u guys can go check it out. And Here's chapter 5 sorry for the late update.

_________________________________________________________________________

Author' pov

"I'm soooo excited today is hyung's birthday I can't wait. Omg hope he like it. Hah okay Taehyung breathe, breathe. Let's go get some breakfast." Taehyung thought to himself.  Before he left for breakfast he opened the drawer to get the air-pod for Yoongi but he couldn't find it. He ran around the room thinking he had misplaced it somewhere.

 15 minutes  later Taehyung's room was a mess the clothes where everywhere and all his books and pencils were around the room. Taehyung was crying about how he can't give Yoongi a gift anymore now that the present was gone. He went downstairs after crying for a few minute.

Jimin's pov

  I was in the kitchen and I looked at the stair and I saw Taehyung. He came downstairs with puffy eyes. I didn't think much of it since Taehyung has a habit of watching drama series late in the night. As I went to get his breakfast I heard a loud argument from the behind. I went to the living room just to see Taehyung on top of Hoseok. "What are you doing Jeon Taehyung"  My husband yelled at Taehyung. "Dad! Hoseok took my stuff without permission and he isn't giving me back" Taehyung whined to Jungkook just to be yelled at again. "You are the older one here haven't you learned how to share your stuff with your brother yet!" "But-But" "No buts just give your brother what he took from you. I was feeling a little bad for Taehyung but I sided with Jungkook since he was right Taehyung was the older one here so he must learn how to share. "Taehyung what was the thing Hoseok took from you? I'll buy you another one okay."

Taehyung's pov

   When I came downstairs I saw Hoseok with the air-pod dancing around.  "Jeon Hoseok give me back the air-pod" I shouted at Hoseok which I rarely do. "No hyung I want to have it. You don't even use it anyway. Just give it to me" At this point I got mad. I went in front of him and tried to take the air-pod back but he dodged my hand which it miss making me stumble and fall on top of Hoseok. Just when I landed on top of Hoseok I heard Dad yelling at me, "What are you doing Jeon Taehyung" I tried to tell him the reason but he just thought I was being immature. 

After a while Appa came telling me what was the stuff Hoseok took from me and said he'd buy for me another one. "Appa it was an air-pod. I saved up all my money to buy it for my friend, today is his birthday it was gonna be a present for him but Hoseok took it without my permission and now he won't give it back to me."  "Jeon Taehyung just give your brother the air-pod we'll go buy another after school okay. Tell him the order for his gift was late and that you'll go get it today and give it to him tomorrow."  'hah fine Appa you must really shop with me for another one okay." At this point I just  had to agree with Appa cause a late birthday gift was better than none."

I slammed the car door once we arrived to school. At this point, I didn't care if my father yelled at me or not for slamming the car door. As I arrived at the classroom I saw Yoongi hyung sleeping next to the window in the back of the classroom. I went straight to him and sat down beside him.  A few minutes later the teacher did a roll call making Yoongi wake up.

Yoongi's pov

When I woke up I saw Taehyung beside me who was being gloomy with a pouty face. "Taetae what's wrong?" "It's nothing hyung" "Jeon Taehyung tell me the real reason." This time I said with a stern face which made Taehyung flinch a little but he answered me anyway. "It's just that the present I wanna give you is  a little late" I started to laugh in the inside about how adorable Taehyung was but since I wanted to tease him a little I gave him a sad look which made him worried a lot. "Hyung!!!Hyung!! don't be sad I promise I'd do what you want me to do  for the whole day as an apology and then I will give you your gift tomorrow how does that sound" 

"Anything I want? Hmm? Taehyung anything~" I looked at Taehyung straight in the eyes which made Taehyung blush like crazy. 

"Anything" 

________________________________________

802

well that's it for today I know this chapter isn't good but I tried my best sorry for any typo and any mistakes. Please forgive me for the late upload I have a science project and for Literature i had to write a horror story  that's why please forgive me for the late update. if you guys wanna see the horror story I can Upload it with the next chapter. Just tell it to me in the comments