10 Changes

"Jin hyung I'm planning to confess to Yoongi at the last day of school." Taehyung said to Jin facing him as he said with so much determination. "Why would you even wait 2 months for that? Just confess already. We all know you guys are stuck together like glue what's the point of waiting for so long?"

"Jinnie hyung have you never heard of a saying better safe that sorry? Well that's the same thing for my situation. What if I've been getting wrong signals? Then that's going to ruin our whole ass relationship." Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs making all the people to stare at him.

"Sorry everybody." Taehyung apologized with embarrassment. "What are you guys talking about that I could hear you guys down the hallway?" "Oh it's about Taehyung going to-" *pyak* Taehyung slammed his hand at Jin's mouth making a loud slapping sound and by the sound of it Taehyung probably used much more force than he had intended.

"Jeon Taehyung speak up if you have a death wish." Jin yelled at Taehyung as Taehyung kept ranting a, "Jinnie hyung I'm so sorry!"

"*hah* Just let him go hyung it's just a one time mistake." Yoongi spoke up with a bored and a concerned face. Of course everyone knew he was concerned about Taehyung, even though Jin was the one who got hurt."

"Okay, okay jeez I forgive you once." Jin replied as he showed his index finger and hold it up against Taehyung's face showing a one. "Thank you Yoongi hyung." Taehyung whispered into Yoongi's ear, making Yoongi's ear to turn red. "No problem." Yoongi replied with a blush acting all shy. "Break it up you lovebirds." Jin interrupted the moment earning a glare from Yoongi.

"What are you gusy doing." Namjoon showed up asking as Hoseok followed him from the behind. "I'll tell it to you in secrets Joonie." Jin said with a amused face earning a curious face from both Namjoon and Hoseok.

Hoseok ran next to Yoongi as he asked "Yoongi hyung do you want to go with me to the vending machine to get a drink?" "Why would I?" Yoongi drew a strict line making Hoseok to feel embarrassed since nobody had ever rejected his offers especially not in front of the people he want to get to know.

"Just wondering cause you look like you'e about to fall asleep thought maybe you want some drinks to wake you up. My bad." Hoseok replied with a embarrassed face. "Why don't I go with you." Taehyung randomly suggested earning a "why the hell would you" face from everyone.

"I wanna buy some strawberry juice."taehyung replied with a fake smile. "Oh... sure why not." Hoseok said with uncertainty in his voice.

In front of the vending machine only Hoseok and Taehyung

"What do you have up against your sleeve? I seriously wants to know Jeon Hoseok." "Why do you want to know? Worried I might steal him from you?." "What should I be worried about huh." Taehyung asked. " Well he might probably choose me over you who knows he might prefer to date a favored son of the Jeons rather than the forgotten one. Don't you think so?" Hoseok replied as he took a sip from the juice he just bought.

"Nope I would never choose a fake person like you." Yoongi popped out from Hoseok's behind as he said with anger laced in his voice. "Who knows peoples tend to change I believe you might also do the same thing." Hoseok said those words before he walked away for his next class.

"You won't change right?" "I won't, don't worry." Yoongi ruffled Tahyung's hair as they walked to their next class. Which of course earned a few giggles from the younger.

_______________________________

624