4. Anywhere Any Time

Author's pov

"Taehyung-ah, Taehyung-ah please wake up we need to go to school or else we'll be late and hurry before dad get mad." Hoseok shook his hyung's body as hardly as he could to wake up his brother but Taehyung just grumbled something and got up to shower .

Taehyung's Pov

Hah I've been busy quite lately. It's been 3 months since I've known Yoongi and from the start I knew I liked Yoongi hyung, It was love at first sight and the reason I've been tired lately is cause I've been working hard to make money for Yoongi's birthday present. 

Yoongi hyung is a fan of listening to music so I was gonna get him a black air pod so he can use it secretly at class. 

Although I could have gone to dad and ask for some money, but I didn't want dad to know about Yoongi. Not because I think lowly of hyung or I am a shame of him or anything. 

Dad is just a picky person he doesn't want me to make friends with kids who are outside of student council or people who have a lower grade than an A so he doesn't like me when I talk about a friend who have a grade like A- or lower.

  I don't want dad to tell me to end my friendship with Yoongi hyung, that would be the last thing I want. Well anyway I can't wait for Yoongi Hyung's birthday already, there's 4 days to come by before it's his birthday but after 2 more shift I would have earned enough money to buy him his gift. Which mean 2 more day of working and 1 day of buying the air-pod and then the last day to go to Hyung's party.

Jungkook's pov

As usual our son Hoseok was smiling brightly showing his sunshine smile as if he wasn't the sick one, on the other hand my other son Taehyung was looking gloomy and Tired.

It's 8:30 in the morning and he's already dragging down the atmosphere. Hah sometimes I wish he was the one that was sick instead of Hoseok. I mean he's lucky he's healthy and not sick. 

We arrived at school and as usual Hoseok gave me a smile and a kiss on the cheek wishing me good luck. I did the same thing to Hoseok wishing him good luck with a kiss on the cheek.

After that Hoseok left for school and as I watched Hoseok leave I turned my head around thinking there was Taehyung who was gonna do the same thing like Hoseok but I was wrong Taehyung already left.

 I didn't know since when he left but I was a little disappointed since I feel like Taehyung kept distancing himself from me and Jimin but my train of thought was interrupted with a work phone call. I answered it and droved to work forgetting about my worry for Taehyung.

Taehyung's pov

It was 8:50 when we arrived to school. I left the car as soon as possible since I don't want to see dad's affection for Hoseok.

Since I was earlier than usual I thought  I should go visit Yoongi hyung he would be usually asleep at the library since he said it was peaceful there. After sleeping he would wake up when hearing the school bell ring which he would rush to class knowing he was late.

I opened the door and look he was sleeping peacefully

I couldn't help but smile when I saw Yoongi sleeping

I sat beside him and watch as he sleep although if people come up to me and say  I look like a idiot smiling so early in the morning I wouldn't deny that

Who wouldn't smile like a idiot when they see their crush sleeping infront of them so early in the morning. 

Yoongi's pov

*THRAUNGGGGG* The school bell rang . The bell was my hint to wake up but I was too lazy to get up just when I was about to go back to sleep I feel a voice next to my ears

"Hyung~ you should wake up already c'mon." I knew who that voice belong to, it was none other than my crush. I rose up and rubbed my eye and faced Taehyung who was greeting me with the cutest smile.

Which idiot won't fall for this cute little thing I mean he look like a cute little tiger who would be eaten in mere seconds instead of eating you

"hah Taehyung let's go to class" "Sure let's go to class." He replied to me with that cute smile again. 'hah he really is killing me mentally with those smiles' I thought to myself.

"Taehyung I feel like you're more excited today. What's the reason?" "4 more days to go hyung!!"

"4 more days? What day is that??" "Humph hyung did you really forget It's your birthday?" Taehyung said to Yoongi with a pouty face making Yoongi laugh at how cute Taehyung was being. 

"Even if I forget there's always a little boy named Taehyung who's willing to remind me anytime any day."

_____________________________

908

Well hope u guys enjoyed this chapter. Also I just found out I failed my History test so now I'm gonna blame you guys 

jk jk

I have another test coming up so i might not post for about 2-3 days hope you guys can wait.