13. A Plan

"Taehyung, what did your father say about me?" Yoongi asked, all nervous, staring into Taehyung's eyes. "Good news or bad news, which would you like to hear first?" "Let's go with good news." Yoongi nodded as he spoke, indicating that he was bracing for whatever news was coming to him.

"Well the good news is that my father gave you a green light for now but..." "But what, Taehyung?" Yoongi was now very worried. "Hoseok said something to our father, making him believe that you're a bad influence." "What did he say?" Yoongi asked now, angry he had never offended the younger, and the younger having a crush was not his problem. He already showed everyone that he only had eyes for one boy, and that one boy is Taehyung.

" I don't know what he said, though. Whatever it is, it's not good. My father said if he ever hears something bad about you from Hoseok, he's going to force me to break our friendship, and if I don't listen, I'll definitely have to change schools". Even though Taehyung said friendship, they both know it's going to turn into a relationship very soon.

"I see anyway, Taehyung, are you free this Saturday?" Yoongi questioned, gazing affectionately at Taehyung as he stroked the younger boy's hair.

"Hmm, I am." Taehyung showed a boxy smile, which was very mesmerizing in Yoongi's eyes.

"Okay, let's meet up at Shining Love Cafe at 11. What do you think?" Yoongi asked with hope in his eyes. "I think that's perfect." Taehyung gave a peck on Yoongi's cheek and ran away to class, leaving a blushing Yoongi in the middle of the hallway.

"Humph earth to Yoongi." Jin snapped Yoongi out of whatever state he was in. "We saw the flirting." Namjoon smiled, giving a thumbs up, while Jin was wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at Yoongi.

"Oh yeah, I have to get to class, so see you guys at lunchtime." Yoongi ran away with the brightest smile and a red ear, showing that he was shy yet very happy about the small gesture.

When Yoongi arrived at the class, he smiled at Taehyung and gave him a hug, not caring about whoever was looking at them, such as Hoseok and Choi Woo-Shik who were burning in anger. "Yoongi, we're in class." Taehyung lightly pushed Yoongi away, and Yoongi looked at his surroundings and went to his seat, not before saying, "See you later."

As soon as Taehyung sat down, Choi Woo-Shik attacked Taehyung with questions. "What the hell was he hugging you for? Isn't he your friend? Does he like you? Do you like him?" Taehyung turned around and said, "Woah! Slow down, Choi Woo-Shik I'll answer all your questions. First, he hugged me because he felt like it. Second, yeah, he's my friend, third, I'm not sure if he likes me, but he did ask me out on a date. Lastly, I do like him, and if he asked me to be his boyfriend, I'd gladly comply." Taehyung smiled after talking about Yoongi, which made Choi Woo-Shik more furious.

Ever since Hoseok came to school, Choi Woo-Shik had to sit behind Taehyung and give up his seat to Hoseok. Hoseok, who was hearing their conversation, glared at his brother. Taehyung felt that someone was glaring at him, so he looked behind and saw his brother.

"We have to talk after this." Taehyung poked Hoseok in the chest, returning his glares as he showed that he didn't let go of whatever Hoseok said to their father.

"Talk? Talk about what? Why are you stealing Yoongi from me? Hoseok pushed away Taehyung's finger as he asked in an angry voice.

"From you? Stop saying bullshit, Hoseok. I met him first, and Yoongi already told you that he'd never date someone like you, so stop dreaming. Also, if you keep talking crap about Yoongi to our father, I'd gladly put you in place. Just because I tolerated you all these years doesn't mean you have the right to walk over me, and I won't let you." Hoseok slammed the table as he walked out of the classroom, leaving everyone speechless and staring at the chair that fell down.

As soon as Hoseok walked out, murmurs could be heard. No one chased after Hoseok since the teacher wasn't even there and it was too early. No one wanted to get into trouble with the teacher.

Taehyung just looked at the chair and thought about how immature Hoseok was. Taehyung rolled his eyes and was now just waiting for the teacher to come. A brilliant plan was hatched in Choi Woo-Shik's head after he overheard the conversation, but just as he was about to follow Hoseok out of the classroom, the teacher, who had just entered, intervened.

Choi Woo-Shik saved his plans for later and waited for the lecture to end. Which later ended after an hour. It was now time for the second period, and Choi Woo-Shik walked away from class as soon as they were dismissed, now searching for wherever Hoseok might be.

Taehyung thought Choi Woo-Shik was acting strange, but he did not care and joined Yoongi's body by joining their arms as they walked together to the next lecture. Acting like a couple, making all the people that see them cringe to the bone.

----------------------------------------------------------

885

I updated and Side Chick is going to be updated tomorrow since I ran out of time to write today. The other two stories are updated hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Thank you for the 1.1k view

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧