7. A Letter

"Taebear what do you want for your birthday?" "Hmm, I don't need anything. Also if it's you, you don't need to give me anything consider last time I didn't get you anything for your birthday." "I didn't know I was that special in your heart, Kim Taehyung" Taehyung was blushing like he could have been mistaken for a tomato. "Hyung what are you doing to my heart." Taehyung thought to himself. "But seriously though, hyung you don't need to get me anything. I'm already happy if you give that gummy smile of yours as a gift." "Fine I'll just think of the gift by myself." Yoongi said with a blush. 

Current Time: Lunch Time

"Hyung let's go already, it's lunch time and I'm too hungry get up." "Mm just  5 more minutes Taebear." "If you wake up now I'll consider giving you a kiss on the cheeks." "I'm up, I'm up now where's my kiss." "I don't know what you're talking about hyung." Taehyung dashed away as soon as he finished. 

"No fare, you said you'd give me a kiss." Yoongi said with a pout which made the younger laugh showing his cute boxy smile. "Hah Kim Taehyung do you know you could be the death of me." "Stop it hyung you're making me blush." "Okay Okay" the older replied with a chuckle. 

After they finished eating they went to their locker since Yoongi said he need to get books for the next class. As soon Yoongi opened his locker he saw a rose with a letter was attached to it, but he just grabbed it and threw it to the nearest trash can. "Heyyy hyung why would you do that, that's just mean." "I don't really care it's just a waste of my time to read it." "Jeez at least do you know who put it in there?" "Nope, don't really care to find out either"  "Then you don't mind if I read it right?" "Why? Are you seriously gonna take it back from the trash can?" "Yup you know me I'm a curious person." 

Taehyung went to the trash can and picked up the letter and as soon as he opened it he knew who's handwriting it belonged to. It was none other than Hoseok's handwriting. Taehyung crushed the letter and threw it back inside the trash can and walked straight to class leaving behind a confused Yoongi behind.

"Taehyung what's wrong?" "Nothing hyung just focused on what the teacher's trying to say." "Taebear I know you're lying. What's wrong?" "Hah it's really nothing hyung I'll say it to you when it's the right time okay." "Hah fine, but promise me you'll tell me okay." "promise" Taehyung said with a smile.

At Home

"Taehyung take care of your brother we'll be back late okay." "Yes, dad." Taehyung replied. As soon as Taehyung's parents left for the business party Taehyung went straight into Hoseosk's room not bothering to knock . "Why the fuck are you putting love letters inside Yoongi hyung's locker?" Taehyung said with anger filled inside his voice. "What!! how'd you know. And why would you of all people  care of what I do?" Hoseok said the word you with a small scoff which angered the older more. 

"I care because I liked him since the day he transferred here." "If you liked him since then you should have to shoot your shot with him sooner. It's not like you own him anyway." "i don't care if any other people in the world wrote the love letter but it can't be you." Taehyung spoked in a venomous tone which made the younger flinch but the younger didn't back down from the conversation. "What do you mean me out of all people." "You and I both know we hate each other and we both know the reason to it. I can watch Yoongi hyung to be happy with anybody, I mean anybody but you, not you. You don't deserve anybody as kind and as nice as Yoongi hyung." "hah just because I wear a fake mask doesn't mean you yourself don't wear one." "I'm not you, don't you ever forget that."

As soon as Taehyung slammed the door and ran to his room he flopped on his bed and started to cry. "hic It could be anybody, an-anybody but that thief who-who stole everything from me."