Level 29 - Sun Rise and Set

As I open my eyes I see a... Neighborhood. The darkness consumes nearly everything though. I see everyone else wake up.

"Where are we now?" Avery asks.

I try looking through the notebook, but.. I can't find it.

"Uhmmmm, uhh."

"Are you okay?" Benjamin asks.

"Oh no.." I say.

"What is it?"

"When we no-clipped here, I left the notebook in the last level."

"Wah- but how?!"

"The researcher, I forgot they had it!"

That's okay, you still have your notebook, right?"

"No. The same thing happened to that one too."

"So we have no notebook to rely on!?"

"No."

"So were dead. Ok then. That notebook contained all the information we needed to survive the Backrooms."

"It's ok, we'll find another way." I say.

"Yeah, I have a spare lighter we can use to illuminate the way." Avery says.

"Ok, nice, lead the way." I respond.

She turns on her lighter and it doesn't have much light left. But we follow her. The town is empty, devoid of any life. It's so quiet and dark here.

We started getting tense, it was too quiet.

"Hey. I think I see a car over there to our left." Benjamin says.

We all head towards the car Benjamin pointed towards.

"Hey... I think I see something in here." I say.

"What is it?" Amani asks.

"Hold on..." I put on the strange item and immediately, my vision is back to normal --- I see shades of dark green and now have an increased vision. These were night vision goggles! And inside the car was a night vision camera. I take off my goggles and put my eyes through the camera, as if I was going to take a picture. The vision through the camera was great too!

"Guys, this is a pair of night vision goggles, and a night vision camera!" I say excitedly.

"Wait, really?!" Amani asks.

"Yeah! We can use these!" I respond

I hand the camera to Amani.

"Nice, do you see any more of those in there?" Benjamin asks.

"Uhmmm...... No, I don't." I respond.

Suddenly, Avery's lighter runs out.

"My lighter ran out." Avery says.

"Don't worry --- me and Amani will guide us from now on." I say.

We take the lead, and continue on.

"So what do you see?" Benjamin asks.

"Well, it looks like there was a whole society here. I see homes, backyards, and cars placed all over the road." I respond.

"Wait, if there was a whole society here, how are all the people gone?" Avery asks.

"Well, rather they all evacuated, or a god-like entity wiped them all out." I respond.

"That's creepy."

"I know."

"..."

"Let's head into one of these houses, this place is creeping me out." Amani says.