Level - 34, 106, 87 - "Triple Trouble"

I wake up and instantly head into the meeting room, where everyone else was.

"Perfect timing Anthony, we were just about to set everyone into teams." Elias says.

"Ok, I've set everyone up into teams, each team will search across different levels with each other until they find a safe one, they'll contact each other using walkies and we'll noclip to their level, here are the teams."

Team 1: Amani, Avery, Benjamin

Team 2: Anthony, me, Leo

Team 3: Avery, Elizabeth, Rory, Willow

"Wait, wouldn't it be best if I was with Ami?" Willow asks.

"Well, it would seem that way, but if you 2 were together and the Moth Cartel found your team, then he would take both of you guys, therefore failing our mission in keeping you guys safe. We need you 2 apart so we can have more time to rethink our plan if any of you guys get captured." Elias responds.

"Oh."

"So, now that everyone's in teams, let's discuss what level's you all will be-

"Hey, can I switch teams? Can I be on Ami's team?" Elizabeth asks.

"Is this about the whole conflict between you and Rory?" Benjamin asks.

"50% yes 50% no. I wanna make sure Ami's safe." She responds.

"Look, Elizabeth, you can't keep hating on Rory. It's immature." Elias says.

"Oh so your telling me YOU wouldn't hold a grudge if Amani was favorited and you felt unrecognized?"

"No it's more complicated than that it's-

"No. It's not. She was favorited, I wasn't. I will not work with her, I REFUSE to work with her."

"Elizabeth please, I'm sorry, ok? I've apologized to you multiple times but you still hold this pointless grudge." Rory says.

"'pointless', yeah, 'pointless' grudge. You wouldn't understand Rory."

"But I've been trying! I literally have! I keep trying to understand why you hate me but you keep pushing me away."

"Elizabeth it seems like she's really trying to work at you guys' relationship, maybe you should give her a chance." Leo says.

"No, Leo, you wouldn't understand how I felt."

"Well you continually saying that isn't going to help." Leo says.

"Look, guys, let's not argue about this. Elizabeth, if you wanna hate Rory and don't wanna work at a relationship, that's fine with you. Rory, stop trying, she clearly doesn't want to work at this so you shouldn't force her." Avery says.

"Yes, I agree with her." Elizabeth says.

"BUT, Elizabeth, if this conflict between you and Rory is gonna get us in danger, then you're gonna have to suck it up, and if you don't, don't expect a relationship with any of us. I don't speak on behalf of them, but don't expect everyone to be all 'buddy-buddy' with you if this conflict gets us in danger."

"..."

"But, since it seems to be so much of a problem, we'll put you on Ami's team."

"Yeah, I guess we can do that. Team 3 will consist of Avery, Benjamin, Ami, and Elizabeth and team 1 will consist of Amani, Rory, and Willow. Everyone happy now?"

Everyone gives a short nod without responding.

"Now, continue, Elias." Avery says.

Wow. That just happened. I guess Avery's gotten more serious since I left. I hope she's ok...