=)

Oh wouldn't it be amazing if you joined us in our party! What's there to fear? We don't bite! Were just party people!

We all climb up to the 11th floor, the 11th floor is just an office building. Nothing to crazy, good.

"Wha- isn't this where we were when we first got here?" Leo asks.

"No, I don't think so." I respond.

I look around and see 2 elevators.

"Come on, let's head into one of these elevators."

We walk over to the elevator and wait for it to arrive. The elevator arrives and we hop in it.

The elevator has a variety of buttons. What was weird was how some of the numbers were decimals, and others were negative numbers. I didn't know the Backrooms had decimal levels or negative levels. I thought they were all positive whole numbers, plain and simple.

"Hey umm, Leo, what are these levels? With the decimals and negative numbers."

"The decimal levels are called sub-layers, or sub-levels. Their basically smaller levels in the Backrooms that are connected to their direct level owner, yet are "sub" levels because they're not distinct enough to be called their own level. The negative levels are simple, Backrooms levels that are "negative". I don't think it affects the level, but I don't fully know what they are."

"Huh,"

What intrigued me the most was how one of the levels had a smiley face on it. Probably means a smiler level or something like that.

Suddenly, an angry Michael comes onto our floor.

"You... You guys nearly costed me my LIFE!"

"Wha- Michael?! What are you doing here?!"

"I followed you! That's pretty obvious."

He then has a smirk on his face.

"What's that smirk supposed to mean?"

He enters the elevator and clicks the =) button.

"Have fun..." He says as the doors close.

We kinda just sit there in silence. Everything happened so fast I need time to comprehend this.

"What- What just happened?" Elizabeth asks.

"I truly do not know." Leo says.

"Well, what button did he press?"

"Umm, I think he pressed the smiley face button." I respond.

They then had a look of fear on their face.

"No... It can't be..."

"What? What's going on?"

"Move over." Leo says as he moves me over himself.

"What's happening?!?!"

Leo proceeds to spam-click another button on the elevator, but it's not working.